Today’s featured deal comes from us. Online courses Section of Niuven Deals Storewhere you can get This Complete Ruby on Rails Masterclass Bundle for just $1.
What does it take to become a full stack web developer? You need to know: server-side coding, database design, HTML, CSS, algorithm development, file manipulation, routing, API integration, and the list goes on. This course walks you step-by-step through every skill you’ll need, and does so by showing you how to build an actual production application. Starting completely from scratch, you’ll learn how to configure your environment, build applications, build advanced features, and finally deploy to the web!
- Learn to build applications with Ruby on Rails with 38 lectures and 6 hours of content.
- Study Rail Scaffold Generators
- Learn how to use a Git repository.
- Create custom file uploaders and downloaders
- Understand database modeling and query preparation.
- Create and handle form data for input into the database.
- Set up a secure user login.
- Create a search engine for the app
- Learn HTML and CSS customization.
- Use the Rails console.
- Deploy the application to a live website.
- See how the Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework works.
- Study Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
Jordan Hudgens has been a software engineer for the past decade and has traveled the world building applications and training individuals on topics ranging from programming techniques to Microsoft Office solutions.
With a bachelor’s in computer science, Jordan focuses on project-based learning, as opposed to pure theory-based development. This teaching style is conducive to learning how products are actually manufactured in a short period of time.
Jordan currently develops projects for clients in a number of different industries using a variety of programming languages and frameworks, including: Ruby on Rails, Java, PHP, Swift, and AngularJS.
Here’s the deal:
gave Complete Ruby on Rails Masterclass Bundle Normally priced at $867, but You can get it for just $1. For a limited time, that’s a savings of $866. Click the link below for details, specifications and terms.
More New Deal.
We post this because we earn a commission on every sale so don’t rely solely on ads, which many of our readers block. All of this helps pay for staff reporters, servers and hosting costs.
Other ways to support Nuveen
The above contract isn’t doing it for you, but still want to help? Check out the links below.
Disclosure: An account at New Deal Required to participate in any deals powered by our affiliate, StackCommerce. For a complete description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Nuveen benefits from the shared revenue of every sale made by us. Branded Deals Site.