The PC version of One Piece Odyssey is on sale.
One Piece Odyssey is definitely shaping up to be eye candy, as we can tell after watching its recently released launch trailer. The turn-based action RPG is set to launch soon, and it looks like some of you are going to get really lucky if you’ve been waiting for the right time to pick up the game.
Fanatic has slapped a cool 17% off deal on this upcoming hotshot right now, bringing the standard edition of the game down to $49.79. But that’s not all. You’ll get a hefty upgrade — the Deluxe Edition of One Piece Odyssey — which will also have a reduced price on the UK-based storefront.
Things are definitely in order right now, and if you’ve been waiting for such a moment, now is the best time to act. However, it’s worth noting that the platform Odyssey is currently discounted on is Steam, not the PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S.
- One Piece Odyssey is the latest action RPG that is set to release on January 13th, making 2023 a great start for fans of the genre.
- Earlier this month, a playable demo was released for the game, which featured two hours of intense gameplay and only hinted at what to expect from the full game.
- Fortunately with time, One Piece Odyssey has been discounted at Fanatical – a British video game retailer – and the standard edition of the game can now be purchased for around $50.
- The Deluxe Edition of the title is also sold out, allowing one to grab it for as little as $70, compared to the MSRP of $84.99.
As already known, Standard edition of the game The base price is $59.99 on various platforms, but here the fanatic is trying to differentiate in this space. As you can tell from the image below, the Steam version of the game can now be purchased for a few cents under $50.
As Deluxe Edition of One Piece Odyssey, players can dive right in and get the game on Fantacle for around $70. If you don’t already know, this particular type of RPG includes the following:
- The base game
- Adventure Expansion Pack
- Adventure Expansion Pack Bonus – 100,000 Berries
- Deluxe Edition Bonus – Sniper King Outfit Set
The game releases soon as we are now approaching January 13th. If you’ve been keeping up with Odyssey, you’re probably aware that a playable demo of the story-rich action RPG was released not too long ago, hinting at what the full scale of the title is to come.
As far as the story arc is concerned, One Piece Odyssey has a whole lot of emotions waiting for us regarding its plot line.
The main character of the title is Luffy D. Monkey — a fictional anime character who apparently found his face on every kid’s backpack and water bottle in Japan — but you also get to control the rest of the Straw Hat pirates in the game.
It has been reported that the in-game events of One Piece Odyssey are not canon, meaning they do not contain the original story of the One Piece anime.
However, in the middle of the game Zou Arc before the Straw Hats are separated from each other. It accounts for the space between episodes 751 and 779 of the popular One Piece anime, as CBR tells us.
Will you catch a game from Madness again? Let us know in the comments section below.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍