Microsoft has released a new build (2308.230410-2000) for members of the Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead ring. It includes a few new fixes, including a way to see the total number of captures, and more. Here is the change log:
New features and experiences
We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new in their Xbox Update Preview.
- The track page now shows the total number of captures on the service in addition to the selected number. Selecting “Select All” and then performing a group action such as “Delete” or “Copy to external storage” now includes all captures on Xbox services instead of the first set of captured captures loaded for display only. shall be.
- A new version of the Xbox Wireless Controller firmware that includes various bug fixes is available starting today.
- Starting today, finding rewards is easy! Game Pass searches in your profile are moving from the Gaming tab to your Rewards tab. You can also get to them quickly by pressing the Xbox button to open the guide, choose Profile & System, choose your profile, then choose My Rewards.
Thanks to the hard work of Xbox engineers, we’re happy to announce that the following fixes have been implemented for this build:
- Fixed an issue where Dolby Atmos audio could have too much rear channel bias when watching some streaming content.
- Addressed an issue where controllers would not connect wirelessly after restarting the console by holding down the power button.
- Fixes to address unexpected black screen when launching games and apps or returning to home.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed an issue where installing or updating some titles would fail with a connection error (0x800700e7) and some would fail to install from disk.
- Addressed an issue where some titles would fail to launch unexpectedly with error 0x89245201.
- Fixed an issue where selecting Manage from the Add-on Store page for an already installed title would show that the title is not installed.
Parties and chats
- Fixes to deal with an unexpected semi-transparent background that would appear above the virtual keyboard in some situations.
- Various updates to correctly reflect local languages in the console.
- Note: Users participating in the preview may see “strange” text in the console, go here for more information.
We understand that some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These items are not being ignored, but it will take more time for Xbox engineers to find a solution.
- We have received reports of users experiencing intermittent issues with audio in the dashboard, games and apps.
- Note: If you encounter issues with the audio, please submit feedback immediately by reporting a problem with the “Replay with advanced evaluation” option.
- Select the category “Console Experiences” then “Console Audio Output Issues” and add the following information:
- When did the problem start? After the console update, restart, restart, etc.
- Did you just lose audio in game/app or system audio?
- Does changing the audio format solve the problem? If yes, what was the shape before and after?
- Does rebooting fix the problem?
- What does your setup look like? Equipment, layout, etc
- and any additional information you can provide to reproduce the problem.
My Games and Apps
- Titles in the collection may incorrectly appear with the “trial” tag.
- Some users have reported that the console is showing up at the wrong resolution on boot. We are aware and investigating.
- Note: If you experience this behavior, please make sure you submit feedback immediately by reporting a problem. Please include the make/model of your TV/display in the description.
- work: Restarting the console via the power menu (holding down the Xbox button brings up the power menu) should resolve the behavior. If not.
You can find the full blog post here. All these changes and additions are here..