As many of you know, the release of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order There was a massive mess on PC. Even with a huge Day One launch patch, many of its PC players experienced poor performance, even on high-end hardware systems. Publisher Electronic Arts issued an apology and promised to fix the issues with a future patch.
Today a patch has become available for the PC version of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, and tomorrow (5/2) we will also release a patch for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
We are hard at work on patches that will further improve performance and fix bugs across all platforms.… pic.twitter.com/XrjbdDQUp6
— EA Star Wars (@EAStarWars) May 1, 2023
Today, he announced EA Star Wars Twitter Page For which the first non-Day One PC patch is available. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Unfortunately, the changelog for the PC patch is quite short. It simply states, “Performance improvements for non-ray-traced rendering.” There is no word yet on further details of this first patch. “We are working hard on patches that will further improve performance and fix bugs across all platforms,” EA says in its message.
Tomorrow, Tuesday, May 2nd, a patch for the PlayStation and Xbox consoles will be available for the game on those platforms. The message says that the PC version has already received the same fixes, possibly from the big Day One patch.
- Fixed numerous crashes on PlayStation and Xbox Series X|S and in various areas of the game.
- Fixed crashes that were associated with skipping cinematics.
- Performance improvements on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
- Fixed an issue with dynamic clothing within Mantis.
- Fixed various rendering issues.
- Fixed an issue where registered Nico colors were not saved.
- Fixed the issue of registered Nico disappearing from the stable.
- Fixed issues with cinematic dialog overlapping.
- Fixed various collision issues.
- Fixed an issue with the enemy remaining in T-pose during photo mode.
- Fixed a freeze that occasionally occurred when talking to Duma.
- Fixed a bug where BD-oil VFX did not render properly.
- Fixed an issue where players were getting stuck inside the Chamber of Duality if you didn’t save after leaving the chamber and dying.
Hopefully we’ll get those additional patches and fixes for the game soon.