We’re already in June but AMD isn’t done with May it seems. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.5.2 release drops as the second Radeon graphics driver update of May, and it brings official support for Blizzard Entertainment’s latest game plus AI improvements.
Diablo IV Officially releasing on June 5th, but Digital Deluxe And Final edition Owners can jump in later today to start their own action RPG adventure. This driver is the recommended install for anyone gaming on Radeon hardware, although AMD hasn’t announced any specific improvements to look for at this time.
The driver also mentions major improvements to Microsoft’s OliveDirect ML pipeline for stable release 1.5. In its testing on the Radeon RX 7900 XTX graphics card for acceleration, AMD saw double the performance using Stable Diffusion 1.5’s “Text-to-Image Diffusion Generating 512 x 512 Images.”
Unfortunately there are no fixed issues in this release, but there are known issues to look out for:
- High idle power has been observed in situations when using selected high resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Some virtual reality games or applications may experience sub-optimal performance or occasional stuttering on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Application crashes may occur intermittently when playing RuneScape™ on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon™ RX 5700 XT.
- Application crashes or driver timeouts may be observed during playback of AV1 video content using DaVinci Resolve™ Studio.
- Intermittent corruption may be observed after switching Windows when running Nioh 2™ on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6800 XT.
The WHQL-certified AMD Adrenalin Edition 23.5.1 driver can now be upgraded via the Radeon Settings app on Windows. Anyone looking for a standalone download link to install it directly. A link to the driver can be found on its release notes page here..