Tears of the Kingdom Silver Liniel: Locations and boss fight
In the vast realm of Tears of the Kingdom, exploring locations, and facing the Silver Liniel, the game’s strongest enemy, is of utmost importance. Conquering this beast not only presents a thrilling challenge for players, but also unlocks valuable loot drops, allowing for crafting powerful potions, using the best fusions with the best items, and upgrading Link’s gear. Must do.
What is the silver lining in Kingdom Tears?
Silver Lynel, a monstrous creature in Tears of the Kingdom, stands as one of the most powerful enemies in the game. Majestic yet dangerous, it outshines even its deadly counterparts with its strong horns and distinctive purple stripes. This creature, imbued with a terrible 5,000 HPtests the abilities of brave adventurers in the game.
Silver Lane offers variations for a more challenging gameplay experience. You may encounter him in his normal form or in more powerful forms during certain in-game events. These evolved forms not only reinforce its already strong power, but also make each encounter unique and rewarding.
Silver Lineal Boss loot drop
Silver Lynel’s loot drops make it one of the most sought-after creatures in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. Here is a list of the items you can get after defeating the boss.
- Silver Linnel Hoof: These are used to make potions that increase your strength or stamina. They can also be sold at a reasonable price.
- Silver Lineal Horn: These powerful items can be used in a variety of elixirs, giving you enhanced abilities such as stealth, speed, or attack power.
- Silver Line Guts: A rare material that can be used in advanced recipes or sold for a high price.
- Other materials that drop from the boss are as follows:
- Silver Linal Mace Horn
- Arrow x10
All Silver Linal Bass locations
I have listed the Silver Lane locations and their corresponding coordinates in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom in the following table:
|All 12 locations||Points|
|Silver Line Location 1||-0588, -3834, 0050|
|Silver Line Location 2||-2831, 1818, 0305|
|Silver Line Location 3||2471, -0557, 0114|
|Silver Linal Location 4||-2726, -2241, -0468|
|Silver Linal Location 5||1038, -0302, -0469|
|Silver Linal Location 6||4263, 2721, -0577|
|Silver Linal Location 7||1549, -3533, -0512|
|Silver Linal Location 8||-1613, 2568, -0682|
|Silver Linal Location 9||1029, 1158, -0474|
|Silver Linal Location 10||-0177, 1169, -0515|
|Silver Linal Location 11||-1143, -1220, -0452|
|Silver Linal Location 12||-1143, -1220, -0452|
Silver Lineal Boss Fight Strategy
The Silver Lynel in Tears of the Kingdom is a strong rival known for. Lively strength and agility. However, with the right strategy and preparations, this tough boss can be defeated. I’ve divided my strategic guide into three main sections: Preparing for battleto understand Silver Linnel Attack Patterns.And The battle strategy itself.
Preparing for war
Before facing the Silver Linnel, you need to make sure your character is well equipped and prepared. You must have the strongest weapons and armor in your arsenal. Elixirs that can increase your strength or speed are also highly recommended. Don’t forget to stock up on healing items, as this fight can drain your health quickly.
Understanding Silver Linnel Attack Patterns
An important aspect of surviving this fight is understanding Silver Liniel’s attack patterns. This beast has a wide range of attacks that can catch you off guard if you’re not careful.
- Spare charge: Silver Liniel charges at you with his spear, delivering a powerful blow.
- Triple Fireball: Lennel unleashes a trio of fireballs that explode on impact.
- Swipe Attack: The boss uses its large claws to swipe at you if you’re close.
- Shockwave Stomp: If you stay close too long, it will push the ground, creating a damaging shock wave.
Now that you understand Silver Liniel’s attacks, let’s discuss an effective combat strategy.
- Keeping your distance: Stay away from Linnel when it’s not attacking. This will allow you to avoid his devastating close range attacks.
- Take advantage of attack opportunities: Each of Lenill’s attacks briefly weakens her. After it charges, fireballs, or stomps, you have a few seconds to attack. Use these windows of opportunity to do damage.
- Use your elixirs: Use elixirs to increase your speed or strength to block attacks more effectively or deal more damage.
- Purpose of Head: Hitting Silver Lynel in the head can stun him for a few moments, giving you a few extra hits. This is especially effective when using ranged weapons.
- Healing in abundance: Don’t wait until your health is extremely low to use your healing items. Try to keep your health high throughout the battle to avoid sudden defeat.
Silver Liniel is undoubtedly one of the toughest enemies in Terrace of the Kingdom. But with a solid understanding of his attack patterns and a strategy designed to exploit his weaknesses, you can emerge victorious.
This brings me to the conclusion of The Silver Linnel Tears of the Kingdom Guide. I highly recommend you equip yourself with high stat armor like Ancient Heroes Aspect Armor and equip the best bows and best weapons in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom before you approach the Silver Linnel boss. Otherwise you will be destroyed. Also, you’ll need to have excellent shields so don’t underestimate blocking power.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍