Star Wars Jedi Survivor Survivor: Crypt of Uhrma Puzzle
Star Wars Jedi Survivor Crypt of Uhrma Puzzle is one of countless puzzles. As an optional part of the main quest Reaching the Pilgrim’s SanctuaryI have found the puzzle in the crypt. It can be a bit confusing to solve, but the clue to solve it is very unexpected. Moreover, you get amazing rewards for solving it.
Crypt Of Uhrma Puzzle Location
Corrupt of Ihram puzzle There is an area in Jedha that can be explored as an optional part of the main quest to reach the Pilgrim Sanctuary. I can find it by following the steps below.
- Following the path from Blustery Mesa to the Crypt of UhrmaI observed a dim cave at the top of the mountain.
- Access it via the nearby elevator and find a group of enemies there. By defeating them, our path is blocked from behind.
- The puzzle is located inside the crypt.
Note: If you’ve been here before, you can easily get here by fast-traveling through the meditation area.
How to solve the puzzle of Ihram
After defeating the aggressive creature, I followed the steps below to solve the puzzle.
- Explore the crypt to find out. Wall puzzlealong with BD-1 scan And a The Jedh Scroll.
- The puzzle we need to use. Forced Pull or Forced Push To move some blocks.
- The chances of going through this trial and error are slim, so I went to a new place for clues.
- Leave this area and climb up to the Sanctuary to advance the Urma puzzle Star Wars Jedi Survivor Crypt.
- I arrived. The top rock After some time.
- Eliminate all. Storm Troopers That approach.
- Here is the main catch. Cal Briefly says he’s seen something similar, pointing to ruins in nearby space.
- In space, I found pillars on the wall. Four of them are attached to the wall, while four of them have fallen.
- It offers a solution to the puzzle, which is
- Top row: 1st And 4th Pillars are removed
- Bottom row: 2nd And 3rd Pillars are removed.
Now, go to the puzzle via the nearby elevator and follow the same pattern to open the wall. If you’ve pulled the wrong block, use Force Push to push it in.
You get the following rewards for solving the puzzle.
- As the wall opens, the path leads to a secret chamber where you can a Force Echo and a Steam Canister.
- A short path leads from there to the pool, where you will meet. Squaw. Afterwards, when you talk to him, he’ll give you one. Fantailed Lawfish And will tell you a thrilling fishing story.
- You can continue to start the fight against the boss. Sotaban Alpha, Which is given the status of legendary enemy.
The Jedi Survivor Crypt of Uhrma Puzzle in Star Wars can be confusing if you’re prone to constant trial and error. There are thousands of these puzzles in the game. With our guide, you can easily solve this puzzle to progress faster. Speaking of game length, find out how long it takes to beat Star Wars Jedi Survivor. Additionally, learn all Jedi Survivor stances for effective combat.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍