Star Wars Jedi Survivor: Reaching the Forest Range
As players progress through the story of Star Wars Jedi Survivor, they will be tasked with reaching him. Forest range, which can only be done by going through the basalt forest and doing a ton of platforming and parkour. So in Star Wars Jedi Survivor, Approaching the forest range There is a job that is anything but easy if you don’t know where to go and what to do.
- Cal Kestis will have to pass through the Basalt Forest to reach the Forest Array.
- To reach Forrest Array in Jedi Survivor you need to follow all these steps:
- From The door to the forestgo forward and cut through the veins blocking your path to begin your journey.
- From there, you will need to activate. Zip line By making your way to the ground in front of you and using force to push it pillar in the mountain
- Once you cross the narrow path, turn left and start running. Downward until you reach a platform where you can jump down.
- Start climbing the hill in front of you with the help of the vines. Once you get on top of it, you’ll find space too Meditation point.
- Start running towards the point where Attackers and stormtroopers fighting each other. Climb the vines and cross the drop with their help.
- After passing through the small cave, you’ll find yourself face to face with one. Blimaw.
- After defeating BlimawUse the force to push the pillars out of the mountain, jump over them then use the vines to reach the top of the mountain.
- After meeting with TowaKeep moving forward until you reach a point where you can jump to where the stormtroopers are waiting for you.
- Approach the other Blimaw and use the Force to pull. pillar Out of the hill
- Start climbing the pillar, then jump to another pillar, and then wall run to the plateau.
- After moving forward a bit, you’ll find yourself in a crowded area. Dust. Use the vines and metal beam to cross safely to the second plateau and then jump onto the metal platform.
- The wall moves forward, and you’ll arrive. Forest range Star Wars Jedi Survivor Area.
Entering the forest
Once you enter the forest after opening the lock. The door to the forestyou need to block the jungle veins first. Your way as you see me doing it in the picture below. While you’re at it, why not read my guide The best skills in Jedi Survivor? Unlocking as many of these skills as possible before embarking on this journey gives you the edge you need to survive.
From there, continue along the path until you reach the top of the mountain. Your first instinct may be to activate the zipline machine but don’t worry, because you’re in for a treat. What you need to do is go to your left and Wall race Until you reach another rock next to the one you were on.
As soon as you step onto another rock, you will be attacked. Enmity this Not difficult by any means, but a pain. Kill it and double jump to the third rock, as you can see me doing in the picture below.
Here, you can use the Force to push stone pillars into the mountain. Now your robotic companion will be able to use Zip line Machine and come to you. From there, jump onto the zipline itself to proceed.
As you land, look to your right and start going up. If you try to run through the river, you will slip and slide down. You will need to run on walls and keep moving until you reach them narrow path.
Basalt Rift Meditation Point
Once you are through narrow path, Now just turn left and run down until you reach a platform where you can jump. Jump to the ground below and then jump to the other vines. Platform It is right in front of you, as you can see in the picture below.
These vines will help you climb the platform. Once you’re at the top, use yours hand to hand To reach the top of the third platform. And start running again, and you’ll find it too. Basalt Rift Meditation Hint here don’t forget to open the meditation position and then it’s up to you whether you want to rest or not.
From here, start running forward again and move slightly to the right. Here you can see. Attackers and stormtroopers fighting each other. Quickly finish them off and start moving to a position where you can use your grapple on the wall, like you can see me doing in the picture below.
From here, you can see how I’m crossing the drop with help. Bell In the picture below. Surprise the stormtroopers on duty by following the same method.
Once you kill the stormtroopers, start following the path again because it’s not really possible to get lost here. You will find another one river, just jump on it, and it will take you where you need to go. Here, you will find two Stormtroopers And a Blimaw.
Where to go after defeating Blimau?
After defeating you Blimaw, you’ll find another platform, which at first glance looks like you have to jump. But hold your horses. Instead of jumping, you have to use strength to pull. pillar From inside the hill in front of you, like you see me doing in the photo below.
Jump on the pillar and look to your left. You will see another draw option. pillar With the help of your power. Here, you’ll need to do some parkour. As soon as you climb the pillar, look to your left and start running. You will see a wall that you can use. Wall race. After the wall run, jump and hang onto it. Bell Right in front of you.
After climbing to the top of the hill, with the help of the vines, you will reach across the Toa.
The second Blimau
After meeting the Toa, continue along the path and head left, in the direction of your destination. The path that leads directly to Forest range Some will be blocked by pillars, and you’ll need to detour a bit.
Move a little to the right, and jump off the cliff. Ambush Stormtroopers Awaiting you at the bottom and will begin the drive to Balimao. Whether you decide to kill him or not is up to you. Considering how many enemies you’ve faced up to this point, you might want to read my guide. How to maximize health. To increase your odds of survival
As you approach. BlimawLook up, and you’ll see two extraction options. pillar. Use your strength, quickly climb the first pillar, and then jump to the second pillar, like you see me doing in the picture below.
Once you climb the second pillar, don’t waste any time reaching the plateau in front of you.
The home stretch
Once you reach the point shown in the image below, you can see that the ground below you is filled. Dust.
We’ll have to go a bit to the right to use the vines above us and shine on the metal beam to get through the drop. Once I cross it, the nail will move away from it. Dust With and jump on Platform Shown in the image below.
Now all I need to do is run through the wall to the safe zone, and voila, Cal will have finally arrived. Forest range In Star Wars Jedi Survivor.
With him, my guide Star Wars Jedi Survivors: Reaching the Forest Array ends. Here, I have listed in detail where to go so that players can get through this section easily and quickly. I hope my guide helped you.
Before I finish my guide, consider reading my guide. How to unlock blaster stance In Star Wars Jedi Survivor, as it is. Blaster Stance Can give you an extra edge in battle. While you’re at it, I also have a guide. All blaster skills explainedIf you’re interested, but that’s all from me.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor is available now on PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC via Steam. Let us know what you think about the game in the comment section below.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍