Specifications of the Forspoken PC system have surfaced.
- The system specifications for Forspoken for PC have been revealed, and the developers have broken them down into three distinct levels. The PS5 demo has also received an update with interesting features.
- Minimum requirements will require 16GB of RAM, AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or Intel Core i7-3770, and AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics to run at 720p 30 FPS. 150GB of free hard disk space is also expected.
- Recommended specs will require 24GB of RAM, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or Intel Core i7-8700K, and AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 to run at 1440p 30 FPS.
- PC Ultra system specs include 32GB RAM, AMD Ryzen 5 5800 (3.8 GHz or better) or Intel Core i7-12700 processor, AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 (16 GB SVM5RAM), storage It is expected. .
Forspoken is an upcoming action role-playing title that is on everyone’s radar due to its unique combination of fast-paced parkour movement and engaging gameplay. Despite all the hype surrounding it, Square Enix waited until a week before its release to reveal the PC system specs for the game.
Developers recently appeared on Twitter and unveiled the minimum and recommended PC system specifications for Forspoken. Regardless, it will apparently require more juice than initially expected to experience the engrossing game in all its glory. The entry will reportedly require more RAM than other games of the same scale.
The developers have divided the PC specifications into three levels, namely minimum, recommended, and ultra. Minimum system requirements will require at least 16GB of RAM, which is the usual amount of memory required by other modern-day AAA titles. Additionally, 150GB of free hard disk space is also required for storage.
For CPU, Square Enix recommends using AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or Intel Core i7-3770. An AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 is required to power the visual fidelity of the Luminous Engine-fueled title. These specs are required to get at least 720p at 30 FPS.
Forspoken’s proposed system specs see a huge jump in memory, which aims to monopolize 24GB of RAM to run at 1440p quality at 30 FPS. For the processor, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or Intel Core i7-8700K is demanded by the game. And for GPU, minimum AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 is required.
Finally, for Ultra System Requirements, a high-end AMD Ryzen 5 5800 (3.8 GHz or better) or Intel Core i7-12700 processor is needed, along with a mind-boggling 32GB of RAM. The NvMe SSD 150GB storage size is also listed in the system specifications.
For the GPU, an AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 (16 GB VRAM) has been called for by the team to fuel Forspoken for 2160p quality at 60fps. Forspoken uses DirectX 12 Ultimate graphics API and super wide display.
Additionally, the PlayStation 5 demo has also been updated with fan-requested features. Forspoken’s creative director, Raio Mitsuno, added a few comments regarding the PC requirements and PS5 demo update.
— Forspoken (@Forspoken) January 17, 2023
The PlayStation 5 update brings the following enhancements:
- Added button mapping functionality.
- Locked-on enemies that move off-screen will stay locked for longer.
- The specified text size has been changed.
- Various technical issues have been resolved.
Overall, it is unclear if the specifications were proposed after AMD implemented FSR 2 upscaling technology, which will be included as a feature on all GPUs.
It looks like 16GB of RAM will become the new standard for minimum specs after seeing the recently announced specifications of titles like Hogwarts Legacy. The newly announced requirements prove that we’re entering a new era for PC gaming, which will drive even more memory and VRAM for years to come.
Forspoken is set to release on January 24th on PlayStation 5 and PC. Moreover, it will also include the controversial Denuvo anti-cheat feature to ensure protection.
What are your thoughts on Forspoken having finally leaked its minimum and recommended PC specifications ahead of its upcoming launch? Do you think the game is demanding more resources than the community initially expected? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
Related Reads: Hogwarts Legacy’s Art Book Leaks Online; Description map, characters, and more.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍