Thinking that Saisei Featuring an official Trello board, we’re here to help you with the official Saisei Trello link and answers to all your frequently asked questions.
Saisei is a Roblox sandbox fighting game inspired by DeepWoken and Tales from the Walls.hey
@packrat7 Game created on 2/14/2022.
Saisei Discord invite link
You can also join the official Saisei community Discord server For more information about the game.
Currently, Saisi does not have any Twitter account.
Is there a Saisei Wiki?
No, there is currently no Saisei Wiki and there is unlikely to be one.
Saisei Trello link
Below you will find the official Saisei Trello link:
In Saisei’s Trello, you’ll find information and guides about the game. Here’s some information you can still find there:
- Game Information: General Information, Polls, Links.
- Feature Overviews: How to get Races, Pilgrimage, Abilities, Cosmetics, Covenants, Fishing, Harvest, Quests, Fall Damage, Emotes, Stats.
- Every enemy in Saisei is a mob, future enemies, and unnatural enemies.
- Every weapon, armor, equipment, cosmetic, and usable item in the game.
- All species in the game (Rollable, Harvest, Special).
- Every ability in the game.
- Milestones of all abilities; Shrines, chairs, runes.
- All conjugations and passive passives in Saisei.
- Details about all the anomalies in the game.
- Game full update log.
While you’re here, check out the rest of our Trello link database for popular Roblox games!
Saisei Trello FAQ
What is Trello?
Trello, a project management and collaboration tool, organizes your projects into boards. Trello is a collaboration tool that lets you see what’s being done, who’s doing what, and where. Imagine a whiteboard with sticky notes. Each note is a task for you or your team. Imagine each sticky note containing photos, attachments and documents from Salesforce or Jira. There is also a place for you to comment and contribute. Imagine that you can now take your whiteboard with you wherever you go, on your smartphone and access it from anywhere via the internet. That’s Trello!
Many Roblox developer groups use Trello to provide guides, tutorials, tier lists, update logs, FAQs, and other information to players about Roblox games.