Resident Evil 4 Remake: How to Kill the Regenerators
A remake of Resident Evil 4 Probably brought back one of the scariest enemies we all hated as kids. Regenerators were and still are the scariest creatures in existence, and players still want to know. Resident Evil 4 Remake How To Kill Regenerators. So they might need help with that!
Where are the regenerator’s weak points located?
Although the regenerators look awful, well, they really are, given their horrible breathing noises and overall construction, they’re a threat in their own right, but when they’re behind you, they and They are also scary.
- By knowing Resident Evil 4 Remake How To Kill Regenerators Couldn’t be easier for new players. One of the important things that players should know is Weak spots of Regenerators.
- While players can see the regenerator, they won’t be able to see the weak spots independently.
The main weak points for Regenerators are known as their Plagasand they are not visible without the help of an external device.
- Players will need to get their hands on one. Scope of biosensors So that they can see it easily.
- One thing that players should be aware of beforehand is that Regenerators can cut off their legs, but then this causes them to start crawling towards the player, making them even more dangerous.
How to Dismantle Regenerators
Once the players know where the Weak spots For the Regenerators located, the next thing is to take out the enemies, which may be the hardest part of it all.
Use of explosives
one of the Important methodsand probably one of the fastest players can pull them off. Regenerators in Resident Evil 4 is a remake. using explosives. Explosives can add throwable objects to opponents and render them useless instantly.
- One of the items players can throw. Flash Grenadewhich is basically a grenade that can emit a blinding flash, and when detonated, it can stun opponents.
- Could be a flash grenade. equipped As a separate explosive, and requires players to launch it at an opponent to kill it, and if the opponent has their Plagas exposed, it makes execution easier.
- In addition, d hand grenade Another can be explosives that players can try to speed up the killing process. Like the flash grenade, this one equipped items, And all players need to do is shoot it at the regenerator to damage it.
Use the biosensor scope.
If you didn’t already know, players can get their hands on it. Scope of biosensors Or a thermal scope (same thing) and use it to mark the regenerator plugs for them.
- Best way to use biosensor capacity Take it out of your inventory and then equip it on one. Compatible Weapons that can use it.
- Players can use Scope on A total of 4 weapons.
- One of the first weapons a player can use is a scope. SRM1903, Which the merchant can buy by spending 12000 Pesetas.
- gave CQBR AR Whenever players go deeper into Chapter 10, or if you lose it, you can buy it from the merchant.
- gave LE5 In the freezer room will be obtained before the scope in Chapter 13.
- gave stingray Can be purchased from a merchant for 30000 pesetas.
After equipping it on any of the four weapons mentioned above, aim it at one of the regenerators to see where its Plagas is located to make it easier to shoot.
Prevent them from crawling.
The next thing that players should pay attention to is when to start the regenerator. to crawl. Considering the total amount of plagues on the regenerator, if the player damages two of them, it causes the regenerator to Start crawling.
- This is especially scary because whenever regenerators crawl their overall movement speed increases, and they become absolutely vulnerable to easy takedowns.
- Whenever they start crawling, they start sliding towards you, and before them to crawlthey will drop to the ground first and then pounce on you the first chance you get.
Use ranged weapons.
There is no question that there are knives. no The way to go whenever you’re trying to fight a regenerator. gave The main reason Players may want to stick to a ranged weapon like a knife instead of using a melee weapon simply because of its safety and ease of use.
- With a ranged weapon, players can stay on one. distances And protect yourself from any incoming attacks that may be launched from the regenerator.
- They can also use scope to stay at a distance.
- It also gives players time to think about their next move against the Regenerator, and in general, ranged weapons are stronger than they look for. They are very quick to stagger. Regenerative.
Some of the weapon options that players can try are:
- gave CQBR AR Probably one of the best options players can try whenever they want to eliminate regenerator. Players can obtain it from a closed box in Chapter 10 or purchase it from a merchant later.
- gave W-870 Shotguns are also a solid option as shotguns work very well at taking out regenerators and can be obtained indoors from the Village Square.
- Another option for the shotgun that players can try to kill the regenerator. Skull Shakerwhich unfortunately, players can only get if they buy the Deluxe or Collector’s Edition.
- gave riot gun Can also be used as an option, and can be purchased from the merchant for a total of 28000 Pesetas.
- As for the ultimate shotgun option, players can try it out. Striker on Regenerator, and can be obtained by spending 38000 paise At the merchant’s shop
Should a knife be used to kill?
There is no easy answer. One of the main reasons why players want it Avoid using knives. That’s simply because unlike the original Resident Evil 4, which made the knife completely unbreakable, the knife in the Resident Evil 4 remake is quite weak.
- Knives in the game now has one. Stability bar which deteriorates over time, and this makes the knife weaker and weaker over time before it breaks.
And there we have it! All the things players need to know. RE4 Remake How to kill Regenerators, and with that, we’ll wrap up our guide! While you’re here, you’ll want to read our All Bosses Guide as it contains details on all the bosses and what to expect when facing them! If you want to get a Lunker Boss, you can now find out how by reading our Resident Evil 4 Remake Lunker Boss Guide!
Getting Mendez’s eye can be a feat in itself. So, our Mendes Falls Eye Guide should make it easy! Learn how to get Matilda by scamming with our Resident Evil 4 Remake Get Matilda guide!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍