RE4 Remake: You talk a lot of trophies. [Guide]
The RE4 Remake You Talk To Too Much trophy might seem complicated and hard to pull off, but actually, it’s super easy to unlock if you use the right method. So, to unlock this trophy, one must know the proper procedure before going in. Ramon Salazar’s boss fight in RE4 Remake.
How to unlock “You talk too much” trophy
For those of you who aren’t sure what to do for the trophy, the description says you need to throw one. hand grenade In Salazar the mouth When he opens it to speak. This achievement is just unlocked. Chapter 12 Ramon Salazar during the boss fight.
Once you’re in the middle of a fight, keep in mind that success won’t appear if the grenade damage is on the outer skin of Salazar’s mutilated body. the mouthwhich is its main weak point.
If you’re having trouble with time, we have some tips for you. From our experience, we’ve found that the best time to throw a grenade at Salazar’s mouth is right. The beginning The boss fight, as you can see in the picture above, or during the time when he is. still During this One language And its preparation Acid attack.
He’ll stay still for a while, giving you plenty of time to equip your grenade, take proper aim, and shut Salazar up. Thus, the name “You talk too much.” Players don’t need to worry about that. Times About the grenade explosion because if you time it right and throw it at the right angle, the grenade will explode as soon as it hits Salazar’s mouth.
Tips for defeating Salazar
Since this is not the main topic of discussion in this article, allow us. Mention it A few points and keep it short.
- At the start of his boss fight, Salazar ditches him. weakness He opened wide for a few seconds to begin his monologue. Use this to your advantage and blast his weakness with your best RE4 remake weapon (which should preferably be a Magnum or Killer7).
- In this phase, Salazar is not aggressive, so this is the best time to roam the area, destroying everything. the box And Barreland collect. references So you don’t have to worry about them during the later stages of this boss fight.
- Take care of them Acidic Puddles/bubbles On the ground running through the arena, as they can be a real pain by draining you of your precious health points and your armor’s durability. Shoot them is far better.
- Walk around the field; Retention can make you an easy target as long as you’re not taking. cover Behind or below one pillar During Salazar Acid attacks.
- Be sure to stab Salazar while he’s stunned, or use this moment to attack his weakness with your most powerful weapon.
And that neatly wraps up our guide on how to unlock RE4 Remake You Talk To Much Achievement/Trophy. Like Ramon Salazar, there are many bosses that are bound to give you a hard time, like Krauser, and even Saddler, so if you struggle with them too; Then we also have how to beat every boss in Resident Evil 4 designed just for players like you.
But this is all from us. Resident Evil 4 Remake is available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. steam. If you’ve already played the original Resident Evil 4, you might be curious to know how all the differences are between the original and the RE4 remake. But if this is your first time playing Resident Evil 4, let us know what you think of the game in the comments section below.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍