RE4 Remake: How To Get Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited/unlimited ammo weapons have always been a part of the Resident Evil franchise. The trend hasn’t changed with the release of Resident Evil 4 Remake, as the game has a ton of features. Weapons with unlimited ammo To unlock, whatever motivates Replayability. To make Leon a force to be reckoned with, it’s important to know how to unlock every unlimited ammo in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- Before players can unlock any special/unlimited ammo weapons, they must beat Resident Evil 4 Remake at least once and professional difficult
- To unlock unlimited ammo in Resident Evil 4 Remake, you must fulfill these five conditions.
- Unlimited Chicago Sweeper ammo: Beat Professional difficulty with an A rank and fully upgrade it.
- Unlimited Hand Cannon Rounds: Beat professional difficulty without special weapons and fully upgrade the weapon.
- Unbreakable Primal Knife: Destroy 16 Clockwork Castellans and fully upgrade the Primal Knife.
- Unlimited Rocket Launcher: Complete the RE4 remake on any difficulty, and buy this version of the rocket launcher for 2Million pesetas.
- Unlimited ammo for all standard weapons: Get an S+ rank on Professional, and you’ll be unlocked. Cat ears.
How to unlock unlimited ammo
How to unlock Unlimited ammo Each weapon is completely different from the other, but one thing they all have in common is that players have to finish and unlock the RE4 remake at least once. professional difficult
Once you’ve finished Resident Evil 4 Remake, you’ll need to follow the methods below to unlock your favorite unlimited ammo weapon in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
The legendary weapon from the original Resident Evil 4 returns in the remake. While it’s not quite as good at destroying hordes of enemies in the remake as compared to the original, it’s still a weapon worth investing in.
To unpack this arsenal, we have summarized the entire roadmap in bullet points for better understanding.
- Players just need RE4 Remake in the end.professional“Difficult with one A position To complete the Leon “A” Kennedy The challenge
- After the challenge is completed, the Chicago sweeper will become available for purchase. Additional content store For 1,000 CP.
- After purchasing it for the additional material shop, the weapon will appear for sale. Merchantand players will need to buy it.
- The last thing players need to do is to either invest in a full upgrade of the Chicago Sweeper 650,000 paise Using the or Special upgrade tickets To unlock the special Chicago Sweeper upgrade.
- Buy an upgrade for 10,000 paise And enjoy unlimited ammo.
gave Hand cannon It’s relatively easy to unlock compared to Chicago Sweeper because it doesn’t require the player to end up in professional difficulty. Specific status. Rather, it is immediately available for purchase (without any…) once the professional difficulty is over special weapon). Here’s a summary of the rest of the roadmap in points.
- Once the players are finished. professional is difficult, then they will need to purchase weapons in advance. Additional content store For 1,000 CP.
- Now you can go and buy a hand cannon. Merchant.
- After purchasing the weapon, players will need to fully upgrade the hand cannon by spending either 540,000 paise Using the or Special upgrade tickets.
Getting 540,000 pesetas is honestly not that hard if you take the time to collect the treasures RE4 Remake has to offer, and you can easily get enough pesetas before you even get to it. Salazar boss fight. Also, buying his special upgrade is much cheaper than buying the Chicago Sweepers special upgrade.
Speaking of which, we’ll decide to unlock this weapon’s unlimited ammo before making a decision to challenge yourself. Chicago Sweeper. With endless ammo, the Handcannon is bound to make the challenge much easier for you.
The Primal Knife
While the Primal Knife isn’t exactly one. Unlimited ammo, it follows the principle of providing unlimited benefits, thus earning it a place in this list. To unlock this weapon, players only need to complete Revolution Wind Up challenge, in which players need to destroy all 16 Clockwork Castilian.
Unlocking this weapon should be your top priority as the knife with infinite durability will eventually become your best friend in future games, especially professional Hard, because you won’t have to worry about your knife. to break all the time.
However, keep in mind that you absolutely have to Upgrade First the knife to make it irreparable.
The Infinite Ammo Rocket Launcher is one of the easiest special weapons to unlock in Resident Evil 4 Remake, simply due to the fact that you don’t have to complete any challenges. Will be available for purchase from Rocket Launcher. Merchant for 2 million pesetas Once finished and start a new game plus.
And finally, if you want to get Fools Accessories, then you will need to complete The hardest challenge In the RE4 remake. Cat ears don’t come cheap. This is something that will be able to say with confidence after this challenge. To unlock cat ears
- Players will need to finish the remake of RE4. professional Hard with one S+ rank.
- gave Cat ears I will be available for purchase. Extra material shop for 2000 CP.
You might be asking why we need Cat Ears and what does it have to do with that unlimited ammo in the Resident Evil 4 Remake article.
Once equipped, Cat Ears will be unlocked. Unlimited ammo for every common weapon in-game (except for the rocket launcher). So, if you want to destroy hordes of enemies with your favorite handgun or shotgun in Resident Evil 4 remake, then getting Cat Ears equipment is the way to go.
And that neatly wraps up our guide on how to get unlimited ammo in Resident Evil 4 and all the weapons that offer this perk/upgrade. We hope our guide helped you. Since unlocking each unlimited ammo weapon requires the first player to be eliminated at least once. It is important to know about The best weapon So that one can finish with much ease. Consider our reading. Best Weapons in Resident Evil 4 Remake leader.
Aside from having the best weapons, if you’re struggling with any of the Resident Evil 4 Remake bosses on higher difficulty, then consider reading our guide. How to defeat each boss Also in the game. But this is all from us.
A remake of Resident Evil 4 Available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. steam. If this is your first time playing Resident Evil 4, let us know about your experience in the comment section below.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍