RE4 Remake: All Castlegate Blue Medallions
Blue medals can be found in various locations in RE4, including the Castle Gate, and the merchant actually has side quests or requests related to these medals in Resident Evil 4 Remake. Shooting these medals is definitely worth it, as you get spinels that can be traded at the merchant for some amazing items.
All Castlegate Blue Medallions
Make sure to clear the castle gate area of all enemies using the cannon so that you are not obstructed while destroying the medals.
- Destroy the castle gate using the cannon but don’t enter the castle.
- Make sure you eliminate all the enemies in the area.
- Go to the location shown in the image above and get the merchant application.
- The merchant wants to destroy you. 6 blue medals In the fort gate area.
- Applying will also show the location of the medals on the map.
Medal No. 1
We’ll start our medal hunt near the cannon that the players pulled to destroy the castle gate.
- Make your way to the cannon at the castle entrance.
- Watch Behind the canonand in one of the spaces on the wall will hang a blue medallion.
- You can consult the location in the image above to get a more accurate idea.
Madeleine #2 and #3
The next two medals are actually located close to each other, and you can easily see them from the canon’s position at the palace entrance.
- Look at that Direction that canon Actually it was to indicate This, mainly in front of the round balcony.
- Look at the map in the image above and notice the direction that Leon is facing. You need to find medals in this direction.
- As shown in the image above, you will easily see the blue medal in front of you.
- However, there is another medal located a little further back, and it is also marked in the image above.
- You may also need a sniper rifle to destroy the shield behind.
Medal No. 4
A fourth medallion is also located near the canon, which now appears to be a hotspot for castle medallions.
- there is a A hole near the canon Which you can fall down.
- You actually use this hole to bring the cannon to the surface when you’re fighting enemies in the area.
- Once you drop down, look to your right, and you’ll see another blue medal hanging.
Medal No. 5
The fifth medal is located on your way back from the hole you fell into.
- Go up. Ladder From the location of the fourth medal, and on your way, you will find the fifth blue medal.
- Get to the point shown in the map above, and you should find the Resident Evil 4 Remake medal there.
Medal No. 6
The sixth and final medal is located far away from the other blue medals.
- Make your way to the start of the entire castle gate encounter and go down the stairs.
- Look for the blue medal outside the castle walls, at the location shown in the picture above.
- Just look around outside the balcony, And you should see the sixth blue medal.
Reward for destroying medals
After destroying all the blue medals at the castle gate, talk to the merchant in Resident Evil 4 Remake. You will get 5 spinels for destroying all the blue medals at the castle gate location. Spinels are really important in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
- You can trade these spinels for really cool items at the merchant. Guns like the Matilda and Punisher can only be purchased through Spinels.
- You can even buy a special weapon upgrade ticket using Spinels.
- Treasures can also be bought with Spinels and sold to the PTA if you’re running out of money.
- Spinels can be traded for golden and silver tickets which you can use to get the best RE4 Remake charms for attaché cases at the shooting range.
Resident Evil 4 Remake is a complete reimagining of the original game with new and improved movement and gameplay mechanics, including parrying. Bosses have also been changed to fit the new playstyle, and the Cruiser and Salazar boss battles now really test your skills unless you use the rocket launcher. Aside from the combat, some of the new puzzles, like the freezer puzzle, are actually harder to solve.
This concludes our guide to all RE4 Remake Castle Gate Blue Medallions locations. We have listed the location of all six medals in full detail. The location of the merchant application is also mentioned. We hope the guide was helpful in finding the blue medals at the castle entrance. Let us know what you think of Resident Evil 4 Remake in the comments below!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍