RE4 Gem Rebuild: Types, Bonuses and Uses
Gemstones is an easy guide to making small piles of pesetas in RE4: Remake. Like treasure items, you can use these stones exclusively. Sales objectives In the game however, unlike the original, they have a lot more versatility this time around thanks to the new and improved. Loot system. And with the right treasure item and gem combination, you can even combine them together to dramatically increase their value!
- Gems in Resident Evil 4 Remake are jewelry items that are primarily used for selling purposes. Merchant’s shop.
- There is 6 Various gemstones with unique rarities and values, including:
- Ruby – 3000 Pesetas.
- Sapphire – 4000 Pesetas.
- The emerald – 5000 Pesetas.
- Alexandrite – 6000 Pesetas.
- Yellow diamond – 7000 Pesetas.
- Red Barrel – 9000 Pesetas.
- These can usually be achieved by completing Expanded treasure map Side quests, defeating specific enemy types, trading Spinels At the merchant shop, or finding them lying around once or twice per chapter.
- In addition to direct sales, these gemstones can be shipped in. Treasure items To get big rewards.
- Players can go in and start connecting them. Important items and treasures In the inventory menu, select a treasure item, and click “Embedding Gems” option
- By placing multiple gems on the same treasure item a Gemstone bonusA multiplier perk that adds a percentage to the total sale price.
- These gem bonuses vary between combinations, and players can find their exact multiplier when connecting jewels.
- A gemstone shape, either round or Rectangledetermines whether or not it can fit into a treasure item. open slot.
- Players should try to stack similar gems and put them into treasure items with 4 or 5 open slots to get a better multiplier and thus more currency.
Types of Gemstones
There is 6 unique types Gems you can collect in Resident Evil 4: Remake You can usually find most of these as random drops during enemy encounters or quest sections. Alternatively, you can find them as items purchased from merchants, or as farmable loot from certain enemy types.
- Gemstones, once acquired, can be sold at any time Merchant’s shop.
- You can usually find them once or twice per chapter depending on their rarity, or as specific discoverable loot. Expansion Map Treasures.
- Some mobs also guarantee these gems as drops after killing them, such as Regenerators and The Masked Cultist Ruby and Red Barrels respectively in red clothes are guaranteed to fall.
- Additionally, you can earn certain gems as rewards for taking down particularly strong enemies, such as Amped. Iron first In the request of the Wandering Dead Merchant who drops one. Alexandrite hit once.
- Another unusual way to get them is to trade. Spinels meet you Blue Notice Requests. Or as a random loot at a merchant shop.
Uses of Gemstones
- In addition to simply selling gems as such, a key feature added to the remake is the ability to connect multiple gemstones together. Treasure items which eventually become more valuable than their constituents.
- These treasure items are unique Slot To fill you with many jewels.
- One of the main distinguishing factors of a gemstone that determines whether or not it is compatible with a particular treasure slot. Shape.
- Once a gemstone is fitted into an item, the newly created specimen takes on the value of a stand-alone gemstone and treasure item.
- On top of that, you can also get Gemstone bonuswhich is an extra. Multiplication Artifact value, increasing it by a considerable margin.
How to connect gemstones?
- Open your inventory and proceed. Important items and treasures menu.
- Here, you’ll find all the keys, gems, and treasure items you’ve collected so far.
- Click and select any treasure item with an open slot. “Embedding Gems.”
- Now, you can put the jewels in the treasure chest. Rectangle or Circular Money Slot.
Just remember that you can only be fit. Ruby, SapphireAnd yellow Diamonds and in the circular slot The Alexandrites, Red BarrelAnd The emerald On the other hand, since most treasure items can be attached to several gems at once, you’ll want to pay more attention to their appearance requirements. For a complete list of decorative treasure items in RE4 Remake, you can find them below along with other details:
|Basic selling price
|The cup of atonement
|1 rectangle + 1 round
|1 rectangle + 2 round
|3 rectangles + 2 rounds
What are Gem Bonuses?
- Fitting a pair or trio of jewels into a single treasure item can grant a bonus that ultimately gives the item additional value.
- This mechanic is the main way how RE4 Remake gems guide the player to fully maximize their inventory potential. Maximum profit.
- Bonuses vary with each jewel combination, and since bonuses are The multiplier rather than Increases fixed currency.you’ll get more pesetas for putting rarer and more expensive gems into a treasure item.
- For more detail, here’s a list of all gem combinations and the bonuses they give:
|Name of combination
|Description of the collection
|Two gemstones of different colors
|1x Ruby | 1x Emerald
|Two gemstones of the same color
|2x Yellow Diamond
|Three precious stones of different colors
|1x Emerald | 1x Sapphire | 1x Ruby
|Three gems of the same color
|Two atomic gemstone combinations.
|2x Ruby | 2x Sapphire
|Four precious stones of different colors
|1x Red Barrel | 1x Sapphire | 1x Emerald | 1x Alexandrite
|Four gems of the same color
|4x Red Barrels
|Duos and Trios
|A combination of a duo and a trio
|2x Yellow Diamond | 1x Emerald
|Five gems of the same color
|Five precious stones of different colors
|1x Red Barrel | 1x Ruby | 1x Alexandrite | 1x Emerald | 1x Sapphire
- As seen, the bonuses become more significant as more jewels are attached to a single treasure item.
- For the best possible payout, wait. 4 or 5 slots Treasure the item and stack as many gems into the item as more gems will equal more incentive due to multiplier.
- This way, you can guarantee the best price for all the jewelery you have at the same time.
That wraps up our RE4 Remake gems guide that can easily reward you with a fortune with a little strategy. Made it modern Loot system The franchise has a warm welcome, which teaches players not to rush and wait for the right time. Cash their valuables. It is a simple concept that too Subreddit post Explains well going into more detail.
If you’re struggling to kill Regeneradors to farm gems, you might want to read our guide to getting a thermal scope beforehand. For more interesting items to sell in Resident Evil 4 Remake, check out our Viper Locations Guide to learn more about additional sources of income. And just to advance the main game, consider reading up on how to beat all the bosses in the game.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍