Nvidia released a new Game Ready driver today, the first update of the month so far. The new driver, version 531.79, is WHQL certified and suitable for three topics, namely, Red Fall, Diablo IV Server SlamAnd The Shoguns. The driver also includes DLSS 3. Red Fall and adds DLSS 2 support to two other games. The release notes say:
This new game ready driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games featuring Redfall DLSS 3 technology. Additionally, this Game Ready driver supports releases of titles that support NVIDIA DLSS 2 technology, including Showgunners and the upcoming Diablo IV Server Slam.
Apart from game optimization, the driver also fixes some bugs and confirms some more. You can see the full changelog below:
Fixed issues in version 531.79 WHQL
- [RTX 30 series] Application crashes may be observed while playing Battlefield 2042/The Last of Us/Unreal Editor 
- [Asus VG27WQ][Acer XV253Q] Maximum monitor refresh rate is missing from NVIDIA Control Panel after updating to NVIDIA Display Driver 531.41. 
Open issues in version 531.79 WHQL.
- Turning in-game HDR on and off causes game stability issues when non-native resolutions are used. 
- If DSR/DLDSR is enabled, the monitor display may blink briefly when waking from sleep. 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky. 
- An increase in DPC latency was observed in Latencymon.  Applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters causes games to crash. 
You can download Nvidia GeForce 531.29 WHQL driver from below links.
You can find the release notes for the driver here (PDF).