Nvidia released its latest Game Ready driver today. The new driver, version 528.24, is WHQL-certified as always, and it brings support for DLSS 3 to many titles. The driver has also been optimized for newer releases, which are Dead space Remake, etc Spoken.
This new game-ready driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest games that support NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology, including Marvel’s Midnight Suns, Hitman 3, and Deliver Us Mars. Additionally, this Game Ready driver supports the launch of titles that support NVIDIA DLSS technology, including Dead Space and Forspoken.
The new 528.24 driver fixes several bugs in Adobe’s software suite as well as other professional apps such as Autodesk Alias and Octane.
- Instability of Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Lightroom with 528.02 
- Adobe Photoshop 24.1 application instability with 528.02 when using GeForce Experience 
- [Adobe Premiere Pro] ProRes RAW files appear completely black when previewing. 
- Autodesk Alias: The expected transparent window appears opaque. 
- OctaneBench 2020 fails intermittently due to render engine errors. 
The company has also confirmed several issues that have yet to be resolved:
- Turning in-game HDR on and off causes game stability issues when non-native resolutions are used. 
- If DSR/DLDSR is enabled, the monitor display may blink briefly when waking from sleep. 
- [Halo Wars 2] The in-game vegetation is larger than usual and displays constant flickering. 
- [Steam version] Forza Horizon 4 can freeze after 15-30 minutes of gameplay. 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky. 
The Nvidia 528.24 Game Ready driver is now available through the GeForce Experience app. Those who prefer a direct download can find the standalone links below:
You can find the release notes for the driver here (PDF).