Minecraft Legends Villager Chest [Explained]
In Minecraft Legends, players can find “rustic chest” I fountain, Each is located in the center of the village. These chests contain valuables and are refillable. Villager At the beginning of a new day.
How to get villager chest in minecraft legends
- Players can find many. The villages Around the world in Minecraft Legends.
- In the center of every village, there is one. The fountain Players can get Village chest From this point
- Players can interact with these “Village Chests” to obtain valuable resources.
- In addition, these chests are filled with more valuable resources. Villager At the beginning of a new day.
- Keep in mind, if The fountain If the village is damaged, players will lose the Villager Chest of that village.
- Also, what players can check out references A village can be accessed by hovering over its icon. world map.
Developing Improvements: Shared Village Chests
- Since visiting each village to get the chest is a difficult task, players can craft it. Improvements: Common villager chest Instead
- This chest allows players to loot. everyone From each in the villager’s bosom Village
Players will need The following content to prepare Improvements: Common villager chest.
- 25 Iron
- 25 Coal
- 25 diamonds
- 25 red stones
- 100 stone
- 100 Prizmrin
Minecraft Legends is a spin-off of the popular and beloved original Minecraft. It’s a strategy game with a decently large world to explore. Also features Minecraft Legends. Online supportunlocking the game for a wild ride of fun with your friends.
And there you have it; With our guide on Minecraft Legends: Villager Chests, players will be able to get all kinds of valuable resources thanks to hardworking villagers.
Check out our guide to Lapis and its uses. Also, make sure you know all about power towers and their types. Finally, here are all the different Minecraft Legends Editions.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍