Today’s featured offer comes from us. Online courses Section of Niuven Deals Storefor where A limited time You can Pay what you want. for the The Complete Linux eBook Bundle (Mini).
Pay What You Want for Unlocked eBooks:
Mastering Embedded Linux Programming, Second Edition
Master the techniques needed to build great, efficient embedded devices on Linux.
Embedded Linux runs many of the devices we use every day, from smart TVs to Wi-Fi routers, test equipment to industrial controllers – all of which have Linux at their heart. Linux is a core technology in implementing the interconnected world of the Internet of Things. The comprehensive guide shows you the technologies and techniques you need to build Linux into embedded systems. You’ll begin by learning about the fundamental elements that underpin all embedded Linux projects: the toolchain, bootloader, kernel, and root filesystem. You’ll see how to build each of these elements from scratch, and how to automate the process using Buildroot and the Yocto project.
- Access 478 pages and 14 hours of content 24/7.
- Evaluate board support packages offered by most system manufacturers on chip or embedded modules
- Use Buildroot and the Yocto project to build embedded Linux systems quickly and efficiently.
- Update IoT devices in the field without compromising security.
- Reduce the power budget of devices to make batteries last longer.
- Communicate with hardware without writing kernel device drivers.
- Debug devices remotely using GDB.
- Find out how to configure Linux as a real-time operating system.
Here’s the deal:
- Represents the total retail value of the bundle. $40.
- The bundle has to be unlocked. Only $1 at the time of writing.
More New Deal.
We post this because we earn a commission on every sale so don’t rely solely on ads, which many of our readers block. All of this helps pay for staff reporters, servers and hosting costs.
Other ways to support Nuveen
The above contract isn’t doing it for you, but still want to help? Check out the links below.
Disclosure: An account at New Deal Required to participate in any deals powered by our affiliate, StackCommerce. For a complete description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Nuveen benefits from the shared revenue of every sale made by us. Branded Deals Site.