Intel has released a new beta Windows graphics driver update, version 220.127.116.1135, for its Arch and X discrete graphics cards, as well as 11th Gen Tiger Lake and new integrated graphics. This improves performance for larger games that may be on your radar. They include Star Wars Jedi Survivor, The Swordsmen X: SurvivalAnd Red Fall. You can find the full changelog below:
For Intel® Arc™ A-series graphics on Intel® Game On Driver support:
- Star Wars Jedi Survivor*
- The Swordsmen X: Survival*
Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products:
- The system may hang when waking from sleep. Recovery may require power cycling the system.
- GPU hardware acceleration may not be available for media playback and encoding with some versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Topaz Video AI* may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
Intel® Iris™ Xe MAX Graphics Products:
- Driver installation may not complete successfully on certain notebook systems with both Intel® Iris™ X e + Iris™ X e MAX devices. A successful installation may require a system reboot and reinstallation of the graphics driver.
Intel® Core™ Processor Products:
- Total War: Warhammer III* (DX11) may experience an application crash when loading battle scenarios.
- Call of Duty Warzone 2.0* (DX12) may display corruption on some light sources such as fire.
- Conqueror’s Blade* (DX12) may experience application crashes during game launch.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem* (DX12) may experience application instability during gameplay.
- Battlefield: 2042*(DX12) may display color corruption in game menus.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 may experience color corruption in the QuickPlay lobby.
INTEL® ARC™ Control Known Issues:
- A Windows UAC administrator is required to install and launch ArcControl.
- The Live Performance Monitoring page may not apply the required removal of some performance metric tiles.
- On systems with multiple Intel® Graphics Adapters the Resizable bar status may display an incorrect value.
- Using ArcControl Studio Capture with some games may incorrectly generate multiple video files.
- With Intel® Arc Control installed, systems may experience slightly higher than expected power consumption during sleep or hibernation.
Intel® Arc™ Control Performance Tuning (BETA):
- Intel® Arc™ Control Performance Tuning is currently in beta. Thus, performance and features may behave unexpectedly. Intel® will continue to improve performance tuning software in future releases.
You can download Arch 18.104.22.16835 beta driver by visiting Intel’s official website. Through this link.