Intel has released a new beta driver for users with Arc A-series and Iris Xe graphics cards. Version 18.104.22.16811 provides beta support. Boundary, Minecraft Legends, Total War: Warhammer III- Mirror of MadnessAnd Dead Island 2. In addition, the release significantly improves performance in several titles, e.g Dead Space Remake, F1 22, Dying Light 2 St Human, Dirt 5And The Death Loop.
In addition to new games support and FPS uplift, the driver fixes several issues in other games. Here is the changelog.
What’s New in Intel Game On Driver 22.214.171.12411 Beta?
Support for Intel Arc A graphics card series:
- Minecraft Legends
- Total War: Warhammer III – Mirror of Madness
- Dead Island 2
A remake of Dead Space (DX12)
- Up to 55% increase at 1080p with Ultra settings on the Arc A750
- Up to 63% increase at 1440p with high settings on the Arc A750
F1 22 (DX12)
- Up to 6% increase at 1440p with high settings on the Arc A770
- Up to 7% increase at 1440p with high settings on the Arc A750
- Up to 17% boost at 1080p with Ultra High Ray Tracing settings on Arc A750
Dying Light 2 Be Human (DX12)
- Up to 6% increase at 1080p with high ray tracing settings on the Arc A770
- Up to 7% increase at 1440p with high ray tracing settings on the Arc A770
Dirt 5 (DX12)
- Up to 8% boost at 1080p with Ultra High Ray Tracing settings on Arc A750
- Up to 4% increase at 1440p with Ultra High Ray Tracing settings on Arc A750
The Death Loop (DX12)
- Up to 4% increase at 1080p with very high and ray tracing performance settings on the Arc A750
- Up to 6% increase at 1440p with very high and ray tracing performance settings on the Arc A750
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (DX11) may experience application crashes during gameplay.
- Sea of Thieves (DX11) can exhibit colorful corruption at the water’s edge.
- The Bright Memory Infinite Ray Tracing Benchmark (DX12) may experience lower than expected performance.
- Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve can reveal color corruption with optical flow.
Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products:
- The system may hang when waking from sleep. Recovery may require power cycling the system.
- GPU hardware acceleration may not be available for media playback and encoding with some versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Topaz Video AI* may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
Intel® Iris™ Xe MAX Graphics Products:
- Driver installation may not complete successfully on certain notebook systems with both Intel® Iris™ Xe + Iris™ MAX devices. A successful installation may require a system reboot and reinstallation of the graphics driver.
Intel® Core™ Processor Products:
- Total War: Warhammer III (DX11) may experience an application crash when loading battle scenarios.
- Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 (DX12) may display corruption on some light sources such as fire.
- Conqueror’s Blade (DX12) may experience application crashes during game launch.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (DX12) may experience application instability during gameplay.
- Battlefield: 2042 (DX12) may exhibit color corruption in game menus.
- Crime Boss (DX12) may experience texture flickering when XESS is enabled.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 may experience color corruption in the QuickPlay lobby.
INTEL® ARC™ Control
- A Windows UAC administrator is required to install and launch ArcControl.
- The Live Performance Monitoring page may not apply the required removal of some performance metric tiles.
- On systems with multiple Intel® Graphics Adapters the Resizable bar status may display an incorrect value.
- Using ArcControl Studio Capture with some games may incorrectly generate multiple video files.
- With Intel® Arc Control installed, systems may experience slightly higher than expected power consumption during sleep or hibernation.
If your computer has one of the following Intel processors or graphics cards, you can install the latest Game On Beta driver from Intel.
- Intel Arc A Series GPU
- Intel Iris Xe dGPU (DG1)
- 13th Gen. Intel Corps
- 12th Gen. Intel Corps
- 11th Gen. Intel Corps