This guide explains How to make a Goddess in Little Alchemy 2. A part of the deity Myths and Demons The content pack is DLC, so you must purchase the pack for $2.99 and download it to access the element.
Little Alchemy 2 A mobile and browser game that lets you unleash your inner alchemist. In Little Alchemy 2, you can combine elements and create new ones like an alchemist. You start with a few basic elements (air, water, fire, and earth) and combine them to create solid, liquid, or gaseous elements. Eventually, you can create locations, deities, and even concepts!
How to make a Goddess in Little Alchemy 2
There are 5 dishes to do Goddess In Little Alchemy 2 as long as you have Myths and Demons Content Pack Installed:
- Human and Immortal (Myths and Demons only) = Goddess
- Peach of Man and Immortality (Myths and Demons only) = Goddess
- The human and the philosopher’s stone (Myths and Demons only) = Goddess
- Human and Fountain of Youth (Myths and Demons only) = Goddess
- Man and the Elixir of Life (Myths and Demons only) = Goddess
Here is one of the easiest ways to make it Goddess In 13 steps by mixing human being And Immortality (initial element in Myths and Demons DLC):
- Earth and water = soil
- Earth and fire = lava
- Air and lava = rock
- Stone and clay = clay
- Agni and Agni = Shakti
- Water and water = puddle
- Puddle and Puddle = Pond
- pond and pond = lake
- Lake and lake = ocean
- Sea and land = primordial soup
- Primordial soup and energy = life
- Life and Clay = human being
- Human and Immortality = Goddess
While you’re here, check out our complete lists of Little Alchemy cheats and Little Alchemy 2 cheats!