Horizon Forbidden West Stormbid Locations
Stormbards are found scattered across the vast Forbidden West landscape, inhabiting multiple regions and territories. Additionally, these stronger machines can be encountered during certain side quests, such as the second verse. Players must be alert and ready for the sudden appearance of Stormbirds to avoid being caught by these dangerous opponents. One way to be prepared is to know all of their locations, which we’ll discuss.
All Stormbird locations
If you’re looking for Horizon Forbidden West Stormbird locations, don’t worry, because there are two separate locations on the map that will guarantee you’ll get to them.
The first place is within it. Northwest of Legacy Landfall. This is the area within the ruins of San Francisco. When you’re in the general area, look at the destroyed bridge to see a Stormbird.
The second location on the map for Stormbird is within the mountains, west of the Maw of the Arena and Memorial Grave. To be more specific, this Raintree is north of the northern rebel camp. You will also run into one. Dread wig in the area, so be careful. You will have an easy time getting here by flying mount.
How to defeat Storm Bird.
Stormbids are challenging enemies in Horizon Forbidden West, and players must prepare well to take them down. These bird-like, mechanical robots can be found in many locations throughout the open world and can also be encountered during certain side missions. Take down a Stormbird Not an easy task, but there are several strategies that players can use to make the fight easier.
is one of the most effective ways to take down a Stormbird. Target its weak points.
- The Stormbird has several weak points, such as its Storm Cannon, Wing Thrusters, Eyes, Engines, Blaze Canisters, and Freeze Canisters.
- targeting Storm Cannon Can disable his ranged shock attack, one of his most devastating attacks.
- Six Wing thrusters They are a good target due to their size and position, and taking them out will disable his diving melee attack.
- Players can also use Explosive spear to the center of his chest to knock him down and knock him to the ground, where he can be attacked with other types of ammunition and even melee attacks.
- to put Acid or explosive element traps It will take massive damage in the area and thus prevent it from flying again.
Another effective strategy is to use elemental ammunition, eg Acid or plasma arrowsto take down Stormbird.
- it is Strong against fire and shock damage but weak against plasma and acid damage.
- Players should therefore use acid or plasma arrows to neutralize them.
gave Hunting bow and sharpshot bow Horizon Forbidden West has the best weapons to use against Stormbird. You can also check out our guide to the best bows for alternatives.
- A hunting bow is fast and does a lot of damage, while a quickbow is slower and more accurate, doing a lot more damage.
- Players should also consider upgrading these weapons. Tinkerer featurewhich allows Aloy to upgrade and modify all of her various weapons.
Players can also use The rope caster Disarm the Stourbird to pin it down and stun it before attacking with other types of ammunition.
To defeat the Stormbird in Horizon Forbidden West, players must be patient, prepared, and fully stocked on ammo and resources. They should be prepared for a long fight, as the Stormbird is one of the toughest enemies in the game. Players should make sure they have a full supply of ammo, resources, health potions, medicinal herbs, and resist shock potions for healing and maximum shock damage during combat. Resist.
Defeating the Stormbird in Horizon Forbidden West can be a difficult feat, but it’s worth the effort as these giant mechanical birds provide countless useful resources. Here are the most important pieces of loot you can get:
- Stormbird Storm Cannon: Used to upgrade weapons and outfits. The Stormbird Storm Cannon is a powerful weapon that can be equipped to deal significant damage to enemies. This item can be used to upgrade your weapons and outfits, making them more effective in battle.
- Crystal Braiding: An essential resource needed to craft powerful and advanced arrows that can help you deal more damage to your enemies.
- Bright brain stem.: A valuable resource that can be used to upgrade the most powerful weapons and armor in the game.
- Volatile sludge: An essential resource needed to craft advanced and elite ammunition. This ammo is more powerful than standard ammo and can help you deal more damage to your enemies.
- Stormbird Primary Nerve: A valuable resource that can be used to upgrade your weapons and outfits, making them more powerful and effective in battle. By defeating a Stormbird, you can obtain this item and upgrade your equipment, giving you an advantage in battle.
- Stormbird Circulator: A useful resource that can be used to purchase and upgrade weapons and armor. By defeating Stormbird, you can obtain this item and use it to purchase new weapons and armor or upgrade your existing ones, making them more powerful and effective in battle.
- Apex Stormbird Heart: Can be sold for metal shards, which can be used to buy new weapons, armor and resources.
With this, you know all about Horizon Forbidden West Stormbird locations, how to defeat them, and their resources. Storebirds are powerful bird-like machines that can be found in various locations throughout the game’s vast landscape. Players can encounter these dangerous machines in areas such as the mountains northwest of Legacy’s Landfall and west of the Maw of the Arena.
To defeat the Stormbirds, players must target their weak points, use elemental ammunition, and use weapons such as the hunter bow and ropecaster. Patience, preparation and resources are essential for success. Defeating the Stormbirds provides valuable resources to upgrade weapons and outfits and craft advanced ammunition.
You can also check out our latest DLC review for Horizon Forbidden West, Burning Shores. We’ve also got a guide to all the new machines as part of the DLC, as well as how to burn beaches.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍