Horizon Forbidden West London [Location & Boss Fight]
Walter Londra is the main antagonist of Horizon Forbidden West Burning Shores. He also appears as unseen. Opposite In Horizon Forbidden West. In order to progress further in the Burning Shoes DLC, players will need to fight Walter Londra. The combat itself is fairly straightforward. However, it can be overwhelming if you don’t make the right choices. weapon To counter this. First, you’ll want to find the boss in Horizon Forbidden West and choose the essential. Equipment And weapon to bring to war. You will have to cut the main source. Energy To defeat Walter Londra.
Where to find London
We encountered Londra’s boss right after Horus in Horizon Forbidden West and hopefully you will too.
To reach the boss, you have to follow. Silanes. Aloy will discover that he is located on Coast In the distance South Cylians will guide you through this area, and this area is also known as the Burning Coast.
- Burning Shores was a bar. Los Angeles Before destruction, And now it’s just a big wreck where you’ll all be able to fight and defeat Horizon Forbidden West London.
- To get the boss, we first beat Horus, Who was the big pet machine that Walter built to make new ones? Robot.
After successfully defeating Horus, players will be able to enter the sea and enter Horus to reach Londra.
Before you can fight Horizon Forbidden West Londra, you have to find. Horus And defeat It’s in Horizon Forbidden West.
You will be able to find it in the southern part of the vicinity. volcano There will be one Hollywood Sign around where you will be able to find the boss.
- After finding it, you’ll have to fight it to trigger the key. Boss fight. I initial stage, You have to deal with the cooling system. Horus
- Make sure to avoid and block his incoming attacks as much as possible to heal Items and Consumables To help restore your health.
- The best way to combat this is to use it. Long range attacks. Be sure to destroy the Heat sink Shoot arrows at bosses whenever you see them.
- You should attack his legs first to make him more vulnerable. loss
- Additionally, you should also avoid Charged Thunder attacks which can deal heavy damage if not dodged properly.
- After defeating him, you’ll be able to fight Walter Londra.
The boss fight itself is quite easy, and players will be able to beat him fairly easily. Strategy without much effort.
As you enter the boss fight, you will see a lot of things. Cables in this area. You will need. shoot All Cables In this area to get to the boss.
- These cables shall be protected. Power distributorswho are also the main source of energy for Horizon Forbidden West London and its powerful attacks.
- The more power cables you can shoot, the more power distributors will appear.
- However, throughout the process, Londra constantly strives attack To prevent you from damaging the power distributors.
Most of his attacks will involve extremely powerful energy. The waves And electricity Charges Which can cause serious damage.
It will also use a chain. Electric shock waves To prevent you from damaging the power distributors. Every time, he will use attacks like this Electric explosions And use it Floor panel To heat up and harm you.
When you’re shooting down the power cables, be sure to keep one distances, As when they explode, you will also take damage.
- After shooting down enough Power cablesPower distributors will be visible as they come out of the ground.
- This will allow you to attack the power distributors on the floor.
- Keep in mind that any Ranged Attacks You deal with these power distributors will have no effect in destroying them.
- So you can just use Melee weapons To attack them and break them.
- After defeating all the Power Distributors, you will be able to see a main cover. This core is a very important part of the boss fight, and you’ll need it. destroy This too.
However, this is also the part where Horizon Forbidden West Londra will become very powerful in its attacks and will try to keep you away from the main hub as much as possible.
The last step
There will also be a number of cables coming out of the main core that you need to shoot down to destroy.
However, unlike before, there will be a special type of Power field around the cables and main cover which will protect them from damage and make it harder for you. destroy them
- Additionally, Londra will attack you with attacks like Electric explosions And extremely powerful electric shock waves that can eat a lot of you. HP
- The best tip here is to avoid them as much as possible and keep shooting the cables until the force field is destroyed.
- When this happens, the cables will become vulnerable to your attacks, and you’ll be able to shoot them down to destroy them completely.
- After successfully destroying the cables, you will have to go into the main core and destroy it with melee weapons. This will end the Walter Londra boss fight and allow you to move on.
Tips and tricks for boss fights.
Below are some tips and tricks that you will be able to use to easily defeat Walter Londra.
Using the Specter Gauntlet
Players will be able to use the Specter Gauntlet against Londra to easily defeat them. After entering Inner chamberyou will see that is connected to the main core of Londra. Horus
So he will be very weak in comparison and vulnerable to attacks. Horus Due to the cover being exposed. After using your The Specter Gauntletor another powerful long-range weapon, you’ll be able to defeat the boss faster after hitting cover.
Avoiding Thunder Waves
The main form of attack that Londra will use. thunder or electric shock Waves that can eat a lot of HP if not countered properly.
He will send out these powerful electric shocks every few times. SecAnd if you get stuck in them, you won’t be able to destroy the cables.
Whenever this Electric shock waves Get close to you, make sure jump And dodge them as much as possible. Try to stay out of range when shooting cables. Otherwise, you won’t be able to defeat him London
Connectors or power cables help draw power from Londra. The device And connect it to mains. Center of energy
In Horizon Forbidden West, players will need to constantly target Londra to destroy the connection between the central energy core.
- During this period, keep talking to Londra. preoccupied You from the main cover as he continuously fires his shot. Electric currents on you
Therefore, it is important to ignore it and focus on destroying it Power distributors And Connector Dodging it incoming attacks.
- Power cables or connectors on either side of the main energy core must be destroyed to prevent energy from being routed to Laundra for their attacks.
Damage to power distributors
After successfully destroying all the power cables, you need to go for the power distributors. During this time, Londra will become more powerful and use it attacks Often or sometimes.
The best way to destroy these power distributors is to complete each side before moving on to the other side. Distributed power is located on both the left and right sides of the cover. When you are defeated. Distributor Be sure to dodge incoming electrical currents; Otherwise, you can get stuck in them Damaged
Stock up on healing items
Every once in a while, there’s a high chance you’ll run into one of these. of London Attacks can eat a lot of you since his attacks. HP It must be kept Healing items with you.
Health restoration items And the drugs will help bring you down. the boss Easily whenever you fall victim to one of his attacks. Make sure that items and health restoration consumables such as A big part of health To use in Horizon Forbidden West you can visit Horizon Forbidden West anytime.
You can use health items whenever you are low on health. boss battle
Destroy the cover.
The main power core attached to the londra is the most important. target which the player will want to destroy to defeat the boss.
whenever London attacks alloy, A shield will drop from the main core. This will allow players to kill. compulsory And loss This. Keep in mind that the time window where you can shoot. compulsory is too small. So you have to make sure not to miss this opportunity.
Summary of it
With this, we conclude our detailed guide on how to beat Walter Londra in Horizon Forbidden West. Don’t forget to check out our detailed guide on how to use auto loot in Horizon Forbidden West and all the new machines introduced in the DLC. We have also prepared a detailed guide on how to start Burning Beaches and the requirements for the game. You can also check out our guide to all Black Box locations in Horizon Forbidden West.
While you’re at it, don’t forget to check out our detailed guide on the best bows in Horizon Forbidden West, which will help you fight the boss. You can also check out our guide on the location of the door code and the story of Horizon Forbidden West.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍