Honkai Star Rail: All Guide Paradox Choices
Guide Paradox Honkai Star Rail is an adventure mission enhanced with multiple choices that ultimately lead to different endings. This adds an interesting layer of unpredictability and replayability to the game.
Paradox Honkai Star Reel
Guide To unlock Paradox Honkai Star Rail, players must answer. Arlan’s message Requesting help with senior researchers on the Herta space station. These researchers have prioritized the player’s assistance over the station’s security department, prompting a request for their assistance.
If you don’t receive a message from Arlan about the Elder Researchers, continue adventuring Missions in the Herta space station until you get it. Players have reported receiving the message at various times.
- After receiving the message, go to Master control Zone And talk Easter About Video tapes.
- Esther will ask you to search. Three video tapes I Supply zone.
- Follow or follow Orientation On You Map to find Video tapes In certain places.
- After receiving Tapeyour character will end and I will wake up. Medical Bay.
- Young Will explain why you have passed out. Information You received and took you to meet. Sheila.
- Sheila will ask you to find it. memory Fragment, situated at a. Monitor Close Electrical room I space anchor Supply zone.
- interact with Monitor Far right to get Sheila’s character script.
- To face Gun Listen to and explain the information you have gathered. Gun will ask you. Sheila Execute a series of commands.
- Choose one of the Three different authoritieseach with its own ending.
- To confirm your choice, talk to Gunn.
- After making your own DecisionTalk to Joanne to find out the result.
- Finally, back to Easter I Herta Space Station To complete the mission.
Honkai Star Reel Paradox Choices
Guide Paradox Honkai Star Rail offers players three possible choices with different endings. These are:
“Tell Sheila the Truth”
- Result: This leads to selection bad end of the Guide Paradox, where Sheila’s cognitive module becomes overloaded and malfunctions due to information overload.
“Please fix Sheila’s perception”
- Result: Choosing to heal Sheila’s perception will lead players to a. Good ending of the Guide Paradox. Although Sheila will never know the truth about her past, she can live a happy life without the burden of this knowledge.
“Please destroy Sheila”
- Result: This leads to selection Neutral ending of the Guide Paradox. Joanne would comment on the unfortunate loss of such a perfect creation, but there would be no negative reaction.
Guide Paradox Honkai Star Rail is an adventure mission that offers three possible choices with different endings. Now, it’s up to you whether you want Sheila’s destruction, determine her or let her know the truth.
If you’re interested in Honkai: Star Rail lore, read our guide to Memory Bubble and experience other people’s memories and dive deeper into Honkai: Star Rail. Additionally, read our guide to the best team comps and take on enemies with ease. If you want to build your own team comp, add the best characters in Honkai Star Rail.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍