Hitman World Of Assassination Patch 3.140 Adds Freelancer Mode And More
Highlights of the story
- Hitman World of Assassination Update 3.140 is finally out, which now brings various changes and improvements to the main entry. The patch includes the new Freelancer mode, which includes single-player rogue-like elements, strategic mission planning, a customizable safehouse, and more.
- The patch also adds NVIDIA DLSS 3 support for PC. DLSS frame generation and NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency will allow AI to generate additional frames, improving responsiveness.
- The update also includes the “Muffin” exploit, which was unintentionally removed and will be added to the game later.
- The run toggle received an overhaul, and other level-specific fixes were also included in the update. The update varies in size between 1.5GB and 8GB depending on the platform, and is available to download now.
Hitman World of Assassinations Expected update 3.140 has finally arrived, featuring numerous fixes, changes, and major additions that will transform how the community experiences Hitman World of Assassination.
Hitman brings the World of Assassination. New freelance mode. The single-player mode adds rogue-like aspects, a customizable safehouse, and in-depth mission planning before you head out on your daily hunt. The 3.140 update also adds support for NVIDIA DLSS 3 on PC.
DLSS frame generation and NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency will make the game smoother. “DLSS frame generation uses AI to boost frame rates by creating extra high-quality frames, all while improving responsiveness with NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency.“
However, NVIDIA DLSS 3 will require newer 4000 series graphics cards. The update also fixed a hilarious “muffin” exploit, which was used by speeders to set significantly better times. However, the trick was unintentionally patched, as the developers enjoyed seeing the content that emerged from it. It will be added later.
Important changes and improvements
- The game icon, PC launcher, boot screen and attraction screen (press X to play) have all been updated to the new WOA branding.
- The in-game hub has been changed to accommodate freelancers and focus on the story. Players will now have a clear choice of ‘Story’ or ‘Freelancer’ from the featured hub.
- A new ‘LIVE’ tab will be the new destination for the most recent elusive targets, arcade contracts, escalations and other relevant content.
- New players will now start directly at the ICA facility, as we want them to start their WOA experience from scratch.
- We also took the time to update the sound effects on the ‘IOI’ logo at game launch, update the credits for the work done on the freelancer and update our legal line.
Additionally, various bugs and glitches have been fixed to ensure that Hitman World of Assassination does not crash. “Run Toggle” has been revised and expanded, now offering the options “Hold (Unchanged)”, the same button as before, and “Toggle (Changed)”, which when pressed by Agent 47 Time will pass.
In the new “Press” toggle, “The player must press ‘Run’ while running. If 47 was already running, he will run. If he was already running, nothing will happen. When he stops moving gives, then its speed is restored to ‘walk’.
Additionally, surface-specific issues have also been fixed, which will further improve the user experience. For example, missing AI dialogue, mostly on Ambrose Island, Fixed where certain character dialogues would not start properly.
The Hitman World of Assassination update is available to download today on all platforms, including PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Series S, PC, and Nintendo Switch. The release time for the 3.140 update is Thursday, January 26, 2023, 11 AM UTC on the site.
The update varies in size between 1.5GB and 8GB depending on the platform. Additionally, Cloud: Switch users will not need to install any updates or patches to access the update. The switch will receive the update after maintenance is complete.
Revealed a few weeks ago, Hitman 3 has been completely redefined, set to be a central hub with maps from the previous two entries. In other words, it should be really easy for new players to get into the Hitman franchise. It was also updated to pave the way for the new freelancer mode.
What are your thoughts on Hitman World of Assassination getting the highly anticipated update 3.140? Do you think the Freelancer mod will infuse the revised version with new power? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
Similar Reads: Dead Space Remake’s Secret Ending Only Included in New Game+
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍