Microsoft held its first Developer_Direct showcase earlier today, showing what will power its Xbox Game Pass subscriptions going forward. Also, the delayed January Xbox Game Pass Announcement of the second wave It’s finally here, and it features a game that just released during the showcase.
Tango Gameworks Hi-Fi Rush It received a surprise launch from Microsoft today, and like all releases from first-party Xbox Studios, it’s already arrived on all Game Pass formats. Enhanced Nintendo 64 title Golden Eye 007 Today also received an Xbox launch date announcement, with this week.
- Hi-Fi Rush (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – Available now.
- Golden Eye 007 (Cloud and Console) – January 27th
- RoboQuest (Game Preview) (Console) – January 30th
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (Cloud and Console) – January 31st
- Incolinati (Game Preview) (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 31st
- Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle R (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 31st
- Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 2nd
- Grid legends (Cloud) EA Play – February 2nd
- Hot Wheels Unleashed – Game of the Year Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 7th
Eagle-eyed Game Pass users may remember this. Hot Wheels continues It was announced to come into service in December. Although it was unfortunately delayed, it’s finally coming out early next month. Don’t forget to follow him Age of Empires II On Xbox consoles, Age of Empires IV Ready to hit the next platform.
As for dropping Game Pass, Donut County, Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum Master, Lying, And WMD bugs Set to be decommissioned on January 31. Subscribers can use their 20% discount to purchase any title directly if they wish to retain access.
Expect to see the next Xbox Game Pass announcement in about two weeks, which could happen on February 7th or 14th. For PC Game Pass users, don’t forget to check out the latest update affecting the Xbox app on Windows as well.