Fire Emblem Engage: How To Get Master Seals
Fire Emblem Engage presents the master seals to the players so that they can make use of it to upgrade their classes to progress further. Players might be finding it difficult to find Fire Emblem Engage Master Seals and might need assistance in knowing how they can get their hands on them.
Chapter 7 (Hortensia Drops)
One of the main ways that players will be able to get their hands on these will be by clearing the main storylines, and in one of the chapters, players will be able to get their hands on the master seal when they are making their way to the chapter 7 main storyline. Players will have to progress through it fully and can’t skip it.
Players can get the master seal as a dropped from Hortensia, and more info on them will be as follows:
- In chapter 7, players will be able to get their hands on three main characters after the chapter has ended, one of which will be Alcryst, who will end up joining your roster right at the start of the battle. Other than that, players can also expect Citrinne as well as Lapis to join your party during the start of the battle.
- When it comes to emblems, players can get a total of 3 emblems during the progression of the chapter 7 storyline. However, this will only be made available for the DLC, and the emblems will be ranging from Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude.
- The main objective of the players during the battle that will take place in chapter 7 will be to successfully beat Hortensia, who will be the chapter boss. Players will have had to get rid of and defeat Alear successfully before as well.
- There will be a total of 12 player units, while there will be 21 opponents that players will have to fight and get rid of.
Players will be able to get a total of 3 items as a result of taking part in the battle, one of which will be the master seal. Other than that, players can also expect to get their hands on the steel axe, which will end up being dropped down by Rosado. Apart from that, players can also get the Iron Greataxe which will also be a drop.
- If players are exploring the area, then they can expect to get items like Steel Ingot, Iron Ingot, Rice, and Nuts
- As far as the obtainable animals are concerned, players can get the Brodian Cat, Elyosian Pigeon as well as an Aura Eagle from the chapter.
Chapter 10 (Hyacinth Drops)
Moving on, the next way that players can hope to get the Fire Emblem Engage Master Seals is by clearing chapters 7, then 8, and 9 until they can make it to chapter 10, which will be yet another chapter that the players can miss simply because it’s part of the main storyline.
- When chapters have made it to chapter 10, players will be able to get into the battle. The main battle will take place with Hyacinth, who the players will be required to defeat to progress further.
- Players will also have needed to defeatedAlear beforehand if they even think of defeating Hyacinth. The location for the battle will be in the Destinea Cathedral, and there will be a total of 10 players as well as there is a total of 20 opponents.
When it comes to the drops, other than the expected master seal that will be dropped by Hyacinth, players can expect the following drops.
- The steel dagger will be dropped down by a thief that will be present in the general area.
- Players will also be able to get the Elfire which will be a tome-type weapon and will have 11 Mt, 90 hits, 7 wt, and 1-2 rng.
- Players will also be able to get their hands on the killer axe which will be obtained as a drop from Rosado.
- The Dracoshield will be obtainable from the right chest, while the Elfire will be present in the left chest.
- The freeze will be dropped down by Hortensia.
- Players can also get their hands on wheat flour as well as milk from the chapter.
Chapter 11 (Archer Drops)
One of the next ways that players will be able to able to get their hands on the master seal will be when they finally make their way over to chapter 11, it will be known as a retreat.
Players can get the master seal which will end up getting dropped by the archer that will be guarding the exit so that no one can escape it. The second you can get rid of them, it will immediately drop down the master seal for you to obtain them.
- When players make it to chapter 11, they can expect to get their hands on three different types of characters, one of who will be Ivy, who will be recruitable after players have managed to reach the escape tile that is present in the chapter.
- Players can also expect to get Kagetsu, which can also be recruited after players can manage to reach the chapter’s escape tile, as well as being able to get their hands on Zelkov.
- When it comes to the main battle that will take place, players will need to battle their way through a whipping 26 opponents, alongside which there will be a total of 10 player units.
- Another item that the players will be able to get will be the Tomahawk, which is an axe-type weapon that will be dropped by one of the corrupted enemies that will be placed towards the western end of the map.
After that, when players manage to complete both chapter 11 as well as chapter 12, players will be able to get to chapter 13, during which they will be able to get their hands on the master seal once again, but it will be a bit toward the end.
When players reach chapter 13, the item shop will end up resetting, through which players can easily get the Fire Emblem Engage Master Seals.
- In chapter 13, players can expect to get three main recruitable characters. The three will range from Timerra, who will be recruitable towards the start of the battle whenever it takes place.
- Another character will be known as Merrin, who will also be recruitable right at the start of the battle when he joins the team, and the same can be said when it comes to recruiting Panette.
- Players can also expect to get one emblem which will be Ike, and it will be equitable on Timerra.
- When it comes to the main battle in the chapter, players will need to defeat both Totchie as well as Tectchie, and players need to have defeated Alear beforehand to be able to murder Tetchie and Totchie.
- Players will be able to get materials like steel ingot, iron ingot, spices, berries, potatoes, and tomato, as well as being able to get animals like Elyosian Pigeon, White Elyosian Dog, panna camel as well as a tartu flamingo.
Chapter 16 (Marni Drops)
As for the next place to get the master seal, players will be able to get it when they clear 13, 14, and 15 and then advance to the start of chapter 16. Players can expect to get the Master Seal when it is dropped down by Marni.
- In chapter 16, players will be able to get two main recruitable characters that can be added to your roster, one of which will be Rosado, who will be able to join your party when the battle first begins and can be recruited almost instantly.
- The second character will be Goldmary, who will also be able to be recruited during the start of the battle.
- When it comes to obtainable emblems, players can expect to get their hands on the Eirika Emblem, which will end up being equipped instantly onto Rosado.
- When it comes to the battle, there will be one where players will be required to gain victory against both Marni as well as mauvier, and players will need to defeat Alear if they want to gain the ability to defeat both of them.
- There will be a total of 12 units, ten before and two that will join during the start of the battle. Other than that, there will also be about 31 opponents awaiting the player.
There will be three items that players can expect to get, one of which will be the master seal, alongside also being able to get the Recover and Spirit dust.
For the other items, players can also get Iron Ingots, Steel ingots, a southern freecat, a solmic cat, and an elyosian seagull.
Chapter 17 (Veyle Drops and Item Shop)
Moving on, the next place that players can expect to get the Fire Emblem Engage Master Seals will be when they go to chapter 17, which will actually provide the players two opportunities where they will be able to get the master seal.
- In chapter 17, players will only be able to get their hands on two main emblems, one of which will be Leif, which will be obtained right after the main battle ends. The second emblem will be Sigurd, and it can be attained right after the battle too.
- As for the main battle, players will have to face about 6 opponents, they will need to face off in a fierce battle, and players will need to have defeated Alear beforehand so that they can face off against the other enemies.
- The battle will take place at the Florra Port, and there will be about 12 player units, while there will be 35 opponents, making it quite a lot higher than the usual stories.
Once the battle has ended, or during it, players can get their hands on four items, one of which will obviously be the master seal which will end up being dropped by Veyle,
- The other item will be a Bolganone, which will be a tome-type weapon, and it will have a total of 16 mt, 85 hits, 11 wt, as well as 1-2 rng. Players can get it when they defeat Griss.
- Another item will be called the Flashing Fist Art, which is an arts-type weapon, and it will have 9 Mt, 80 Hit, 9 Wt, as well as one rng.
Some of the other items that players can get will be items like Silver Ingot, Iron Ingot, Steel Ingot, a Northern freecat, an elyosian seagull, as well as a firenese cat.
The main item shop will also end up being restocked, so the players can buy it from there too.
In chapter 18, players will yet again be able to get the master seal, and it can be obtainable from the item shop, which will now end up being permanently restocked so that it can be bought over and over again.
- In chapter 18, players can obtain Lindon, but in order for you to do that, players will need to interact with him while you are using either of the three characters from either Hortensia, Alear, or Ivy.
- As for the main battle in chapter 18, players will need to face off in a battle against Abyme, and there will be a total of 12 player units while there will be 31 opponents.
Paralogue (Treasure Chest)
As for the paralogue, players can expect to get the master seal, which will be present inside a treasure chest.
- The paralogue can be unlocked when players first make their way to chapter 7, called Dark Emblem, and the mysterious merchant paralogue will be opened up.
- When it comes to the main battle for the mysterious merchant, players will have to defeat Mitan, and there will be eight player units and 20 opponents to fight against.
When it comes to the items, players can first and foremost get the master seal and then also get the
- Strength Tonic will be present in the left chest, while the master seal itself will be in the right chest.
- Players can also get a talisman that will be dropped down by a thief.
- As for the other items, players can also get beans, iron, and steel ingot as well as a Black Elyosian Dog, an eastern freecat, and an elyosian pigeon.
Item Shop in Somniel
Last but not least, players can also get the master seal from the item shop that will be located in the Somniel, and players will need to pay a total of 2500G. Apart from this, in Somniel, there will be quite a lot of features that players can interact with, such as the following.
- From the start of the game, players can do activities like item collection, as well as being able to donate to kingdoms. Other than that, they can also take part in reminiscing past conversations, and also completing achievements, and giving gifts to allies while also being able to change out the difficulty in your room.
- Starting from the end of chapter 4, players can do activities like strength training while also being able to ring the chamber. Other than that, players can also access the armory and also access the item shop from which the master seals can be purchased. Apart from that, Sommie’s Shrine and farmyard can be accessed too.
- From chapter 5, players can unlock the boutique while also being able to access the smithy, as well as being able to head into the training area.
- From chapter 6, players can expect to unlock the cooking feature, which is quite self-explanatory, while also being able to be granted access to the tower of trials, as well as being able to head into the photoshoot area.
- With the players can also fish to their heart’s content, granted that they reach chapter 8, as it will not be made available before progressing further into chapter 8.
- When players make their way to chapter 11, players will be able to take part in Wyvern Riding.
- From chapter 13, players can go into the flea market, while chapter 15 unlocks the ability to see into your future, which can be done through fortune telling.
And there we have it! All that you need to know about Fire Emblem Engage Master Seals, and with that, we will wrap up our guide! For players that are completely new to the game, they can read up on our Fire Emblem Engage Beginner’s Guide, which covers all there is to know to start the game with a bang!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍