Disney Dreamlight Valley: All 167 Recipes 
You cannot make different recipes in Disney Dreamlight Valley if you have not unlocked the cooking option. It seems pretty obvious, right? Well, the thing is that there are certain steps that need to be taken in order to unlock the feature.
How To Buy A Stove
The first way to get the stove is to go to Scrooge McDuck’s Shop, and over there, you will find an option to repair the stove. Choose that and proceed to fix it. Furthermore, after doing so, players will get an option to purchase the stove from the store. However, if you do not wish to buy it from the store, there is also the choice of using the catalog.
Moreover, if you do not want to do that, we have several options that are also viable. When you complete the Foodception Quest given to you by the one and only Mickey Mouse, players will be rewarded with a free stove, so if you do not wish to spend your money, this might be your best bet!
The last option that you may use is crafting a stove. Of course, it will be harder than the other two but if you are up for the challenge, then go ahead! As soon as you get your stove, it will be placed in your home, and you will be all set to start your culinary adventures.
How Cooking Works
- Acquire, cultivate, or even buy ingredients.
- Players will additionally require some coal for the stove.
- In the menu in the top-left, pick any recipe that you want.
- Bit by bit, add items inside the big pot by dragging items from the left-hand menu.
- For preparing the food, click on the start cooking button Cooking.
Getting To Know Your Recipe
In the Disney Dreamlight Valley game, there are four key things that you should know about in each recipe. Let us look into all four of them.
- What the finished recipe will look like.
- The overall rating the dish has in the game.
- The Any Ingredient box can have the product(s) from any of the nine main types of food available.
- The Specific Ingredient is the product that is mandatory for the dish. Without them, you will not be able to make the recipe.
How Will You Unlock Recipes
There are primarily two main ways that players will be able to unlock recipes. We will look into both of the ways in detail.
Firstly and the most common method for finding new recipes is exploring different areas of the game. The main places that we suggest you look at our old worn down furniture. However, if you are lucky, there may also be some lying around on the ground.
The second and more fun way is to experiment with different types of ingredients. When you possess all essential supplies, experimenting using various ingredient combos may help players identify dishes that they can make repeatedly. Moreover, after preparing a meal, players have three options.
- Devour it to replenish their energy in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- Give it away to a Disney villager to raise the friendship level.
- You can also sell it to Goofy to earn Star Coins.
Full Ingredients List
There are three main ways you will be able to get your ingredients in the game. The first and the most commonly used way is to farm your own crops. Moreover, it is very advantageous as you will be able to get exactly what you want. However, if you do not wish to do so, we have other options for you.
Players can also get their ingredients from Goofy’s stall. Other than that, you have the option of buying them from Remy. But that needs to be unlocked. To access this particular option, you will have to fix the Chez Remy. If you do not wish to do either of those, it is also possible to hunt for grains. But let us warn you, it will be far more time-consuming than the rest of the options.
Fish And Seafood Variety
- Rainbow Trout
- White Sturgeon
All The Veggies In The Game
Different Types Of Fruits
The Two Types Of Grains
All The Spices The Game Has To Offer
Any ingredient that players need in a certain quest like Red Mushroom or Potion Base
All Disney Dreamlight Valley Recipes
Now that we have good know-how about the basics of cooking. Let us look into all the recipes you can make in the game!
Let’s first look into all the different types of appetizers you can make in the game. Interestingly, there are 28 different types available!
- Arednellian Pickled Herring – Herring, Lemon, Onion, Garlic, Any Herb
- Bell Pepper Puffs – Bell Pepper, Eggs, Cheese
- Cheese Platter – Cheese
- Chili Pepper Puffs – Chilis, Eggs, Cheese
- Crackers – Any grain
- Creamy Soup – Milk, Any Vegetable, Potato, Any Herb
- Hard-Boiled Eggs – Eggs
- Large Seafood Platter – Any four Seafood, Lemon
- Marinated Herring – Herring, Onion
- Okra Soup – Okra
- Onion Puffs – Onion, Eggs, Cheese
- Oyster Platter – Oyster, Lemon
- Pickled Herring – Herring, Lemon, Onion, Herb
- Potato Leek Soup – Leak, Potato, Milk, Onion, Garlic
- Potato Puffs – Potato, Eggs, Cheese
- Pottage – Potato, Any Vegetable, Any Herb
- Pumpkin Puffs – Pumpkin, Eggs, Cheese
- Pumpkin Soup – Pumpkin, Ginger, Milk, Any Vegetable
- Purée – Potato
- Roasted Asparagus – Asparagus, Canola
- Salad – Lettuce
- Sautéed Mushrooms – Mushrooms, Butter
- Seafood Appetizer – Any Seafood
- Seafood Platter – Any two Seafood
- Soufflé – Cheese, Milk, Eggs, Butter
- Tomato Soup – Tomato
- Vegetable Soup – Any two Vegetable
- Zucchini Puffs – Zucchini, Eggs, Cheese
Popular Main Courses
Let’s talk about all the types of the main course you can make in the game!
- Basil Omelet – Basil, Egg, Cheese, Milk
- Greek Pizza – Any Herb, Wheat, Cheese, Tomato, Onion
- Hearty Salad – Any two Vegetable, Lettuce
- Hors d-Oeuvres – Any Herb
- Kappa Maki – Seaweed, Cucumber, Rice
- Kronk’s Spinach Puffs – Spinach, Cheese, Canola
- Mushu’s Congee – Mushroom, Rice, Garlic, Egg, Ginger
- Omelet – Eggs, Cheese, Milk
- Pizza – Tomato, Cheese, Wheat
- Porridge – Milk, Wheat
- Porridge with Fruits – Milk, Wheat, Any Fruit
- Ranch Salad – Lettuce, Bell Pepper, Corn, Tomato, Onion
- Ratatouille – Tomato, Eggplant, Zucchini, Onion, Any Herb
- Scrambled Egg – Egg, Cheese
- Simple Fried Perch – Wheat, Butter, Perch
- Sole Meunière – Sole, Wheat, Butter, Lemon
- Lancetfish Paella – Lancetfish, Shrimp, Any Seafood, Tomato, Rice
- Baked Carp – Carp, Butter
- Apple Cider Glazed Salmon – Salmon, Apple, Sugarcane
- Baked Carp – Carp, Butter
- Bouillabaisse – Any two Seafood, Shrimp, Tomato, Any Vegetable
- Carp Salad – Carp, Lettuce, Lemon
- Cheesy Crispy Baked Cod – Cod, Cheese, Wheat
- Chowder – Any Seafood, Any Vegetable, Milk, Potato
Fish And Seafood Main Course
- Tuna Burger – Tuna, Lemon, Onion, Wheat, Any Vegetable
- Lancetfish Paella – Lancetfish, Shrimp, Any Seafood, Tomato, Rice
- Tekka Maki – Tuna, Soya, Seaweed, Rice
- Fugu Sushi – Fugu, Rice, Seaweed
- Sweet & Sour Kingfish Steak – Kingfish, Lemon, Sugarcane
- Sushi – Rice, Any Fish
- Smoked Peanuts and Anglerfish – Peanuts, Anglerfish
- Seafood Pasta – Any Seafood, Wheat, Milk
- Fugu Sushi – Fugu, Rice, Seaweed
- Seafood Pie – Any Seafood, Wheat, Butter
- Seafood Salad – Any Seafood, Lettuce
- Seafood Soup – Any Seafood, Any two Vegetables
- Seared Rainbow Trout – Rainbow Trout, Tomato, Onion
- Grilled Fish – Any Fish
- Grilled Fish Entrée – Any Fish, Any Vegetable
- Gumbo – Okra, Tomato, Onion, Chilli Pepper, Shrimp
- Sake Maki – Salmon, Rice, Seaweed
- Sake Sushi – Salmon, Rice
- Savory Fish – Any Fish, Lemon
- Poached Basil-Butter Sturgeon – White Sturgeon, Basil, Lemon, Butter
- Pan-Fried Angler Fish – Anglerfish, Potato, Tomato, Zucchini
- Pan-Seared Bass & Vegetables – Bass, Any two Vegetable
- Pan-Seared Tilapia & Vegetables – Tilapia, Any two Vegetable
- Lemon Garlic Swordfish – Swordfish, Lemon, Garlic
- Lobster Roll – Lobster, Butter, Wheat, Lemon, Garlic,
- Maguro Sushi – Tuna, Rice, Seaweed, Ginger
- Maki – Any Fish, Seaweed, Rice
- Creamy Garlic Scallops – Scallops, Garlic, Lemon, Butter
- Crispy Baked Cod – Cod, Wheat
- Fish Creole – Any Fish, Any Vegetable, Garlic, Rice, Tomato
- Fish ‘n’ Chips – Any Fish, Wheat, Canola, Potato
- Fish Pasta – Any Fish, Garlic, Wheat, Milk
- Fish Pie – Any Fish, Wheat, Butter
- Fish Risotto – Any Fish, Rice, Butter
- Fish Salad – Any Fish, Lemon, Lettuce
- Fish Sandwiches – Any Fish, Wheat
- Fish Soup – Any Fish, Any Vegetable, Milk
- Fish Steak – Any Fish, Tomato, Basil
- Fish Tacos – Any Fish, Corn, Chili Pepper, Cheese
- Teriyaki Salmon – Salmon, Soya, Rice, Ginger, Sugarcane
Vegetarian Options In Main Course
- Vegetarian Pizza – Any two Vegetable, Tomato, Cheese, Wheat
- Vegetarian Stew – Onion, Carrot, Tomato
- Vegetarian Taco – Any Vegetable, Corn, Chili Pepper, Cheese
- Veggie Casserole – Any two Vegetable, Cheese, Any Herb
- Veggie Pasta – Tomato, Wheat, Any Vegetable
- Veggie Pie – Any Vegetable, Butter, Wheat
- Spaghetti Arrabbiata – Chili Pepper, Tomato, Wheat
- Spicy Baked Bream – Bream, Chili Peppers, Butter
- Steamed Fugu – Ginger, Garlic, Fugu
- Tamagoyaki – Egg, Sugarcane
- Tasty Veggies – Any Vegetable, Any Herb
- Tasty Salad – Lettuce, Zucchini, Any Vegetable, Any Herb
- Pasta – Wheat, Tomato
- Peanut Butter Sandwich – Peanuts, Wheat
- Veggie Skewers – Mushroom, Zucchini, Onion, Bell Pepper
- Walleye en Papillote– Any Vegetable, Walleye, Oregano, Basil
- Leek Soup – Leek
- Margherita Pizza – Any Herb, Tomato, Cheese, Wheat
- Mediterranean Salad – Cucumber, Tomato, Onion, Any Spice, Lettuce
- Mushroom Pizza – Mushroom, Wheat, Tomato, Cheese
- Eggplant Puffs – Eggplant, Eggs, Cheese
- French Fries – Canola, Potato
- Gazpacho – Onion, Tomato, Cucumber, Any Herb
- Green Salad – Any vegetable, Lettuce
- Grilled Vegetables – Any vegetable
- Grilled Veggie Platter – Any three vegetable
- Crudités – Any vegetable
Ice-cream And Shakes
- Apple Sorbet – Slush Ice, Apple, Sugarcane
- Banana Ice Cream – Slush Ice, Banana, Milk, Sugarcane
- Chocolate Ice Cream – Cocoa Bean, Sugarcane, Slush Ice, Milk
- Coconut Ice Cream – Coconut, Sugarcane, Slush Ice, Milk
- Fruit Sorbet – Slush Ice, Any Fruit
- Gray Stuff – Any Dairy, Sugarcane, Cocoa Bean
- Ice Cream – Slush Ice, Milk, Sugarcane
- Lemon Sorbet – Lemon, Slush Ice
- Pawpsicle – Slush Ice, Sugarcane, Any Fruit
- Plain Snow Cones – Any Ice
- Red Fruit Sorbet – Raspberry, Gooseberry, Sugarcane, Slush Ice
- Shake – Any Dairy
- Sour Snow Cones – Slush Ice, Lemon, Sugarcane
- Sweet Slush – Slush Ice, Any Sweet
- Tropical Pop – Slush Ice, Coconut, Sugarcane, Any Fruit
- Vanilla Ice Cream – Slush Ice, Milk, Sugarcane, Vanilla
Different Cakes And Pies
- Wedding Cake – Wheat, Butter, Egg, Sugarcane, Vanilla
- Aurora’s Cake – Raspberry, Wheat, Sugarcane, Egg, Milk
- Snow White’s Gooseberry Pie – Gooseberry, Wheat, Butter
- Birthday Cake – Wheat, Sugarcane, Egg, Butter, Cocoa Bean
- Red Fruit Pie – Any Fruit, Wheat, Eggs
- Meringue Pie – Lemon, Butter, Wheat, Egg
- Coconut Cake – Coconut, Wheat, Egg, Sugarcane
- Carrot Cake – Carrot, Wheat, Egg, Sugarcane
- Cheesecake – Cheese, Wheat, Sugarcane, Any Fruit
- Cherry Pie – Cherry, Wheat, Butter
- Blueberry Pie – Blueberry, Wheat, Butter
- Apple Pie – Apple, Wheat, Butter
- Banana Pie – Banana, Wheat, Butter
Cookies, Biscuits, And Fruit Salads
- Waffles – Wheat, Milk, Egg, Any Sweet
- Wonderland Cookies – Butter, Vanilla, Sugarcane, Wheat
- Mint Candy – Mint, Sugarcane
- Mint Chocolate – Mint, Cocoa Bean, Sugarcane, Butter
- Mint Sorbet – Mint, Slush Ice
- Pastry Cream and Fruits – Any three Fruit, Milk, Sugarcane
- Jam Waffles – Any Fruit, Wheat, Eggs, Milk
- Crepe – Wheat, Milk, Egg, Sugarcane
- “My Hero” Cookie – Wheat, Any Sweet, Butter
- Banana Split – Slush Ice, Banana, Milk, Sugarcane, Any Sweet
- Beignets – Canola, Wheat, Egg, Sugarcane
- Berry Salad – Raspberry, Blueberry, Gooseberry
- Biscuits – Wheat, Sugarcane, Butter
- Candy – Any Sweet
- Caramel Apples – Sugarcane, Apple
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – Wheat, Sugarcane, Cocobean, Butter, Egg
- Peanut Butter Waffles – Peanuts, Wheat, Eggs, Milk
- Chocolate Waffles – Cocoa Bean, Wheat, Eggs, Milk
- Fruit Salad – Any Fruit
What Are The Go-to Recipes
Now that you are aware of all the different recipes in the game, it must be a bit overwhelming. Which one to pick and which to leave? We will not blame you if you think that. So let’s talk about the best Disney Dreamlight Valley recipes that you should be aware of.
A rule of thumb when making food in the Disney Dreamlight Valley is using Smoked Peanuts and Anglerfish. These two ingredients are a powerhouse and will give you results unlike anything else. Can you guess how much energy can be restored if you eat it?
It replenishes an astounding 3,960 Energy! It can not get any higher than that. But that is not all; the selling price of the dish is out of the world! It tends to cost 2,200 Star Coins; that is an absolutely ridiculous price!
However, it is indeed challenging to capture an Anglerfish; hence most players probably will not have a sufficient quantity. In addition, players must finish Remy’s Side missions to gain accessibility to Peanuts. So what to do now? Does the game have other easier alternatives?
We advise most new and old players to use Berry Salad as a substitute instead. The delicious Berry Salad is created by combining Blueberry, Raspberry, and three Gooseberry. Players will gain access to any and all three Berry Bushes by the middle to end of the gameplay.
Berry Salad in this form recovers 3,410 Energies and ends up costing 329 Star Coins. While it certainly will not make you rich. However, it may replenish the majority of your Energy Bar. Players will eventually start stumbling over berry bushes since they grow so swiftly.
We hope that our guide on Disney Dreamlight Valley recipes was able to help you!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍