Diablo 4: How to Summon Golems [Walkthrough]
The Necromancer class in Diablo 4 is extreme. powerful And is able to destroy any and all enemies. To unlock full potential, potential About this character, you need to know how Summon the golems. In Diablo 4. We’ve included all the steps you need to take to accomplish this goal.
How to Summon Golems as a Necromancer
There are a handful of Classes Diablo 4 Open Beta has every class to choose from. unique In terms of that style of play For example, there is a focus on the barbarian class. A melee fight And attacking your enemies. The focus is on the Necromancer class Summoning minions Who fights for you. It ranges from minions Skeleton warrior To undead golems That you raise from the dead.
To summon golems in Diablo 4 you need to follow these steps:
- Since these abilities are limited to each class, you must be selective. Necromancer As you Class begins If you want to summon golems in Diablo 4
- The ability to summon golems isn’t available from the start, and to unlock it, you have to get there first. Level 25
- You will eventually reach level 25 as you clear. Important Questions And clean up The dungeon
- Once you reach level 25 on your Necromancer, a special quest will be added for you. Quest Log
- quest, Necromancer: Call of the Nightwill have search priority, and you’ll be able to identify it in your main menu.
- Click Search, and it will start tracking. Marker On your map, leading to you. location of the quest
Necromancer: Call of the Night Quest
Once you unlock a quest, you must complete it before you can summon golems in Diablo 4. Here are all the steps you need to take to complete this quest:
- The marker will take you to the nearest location. Suburbs Of Menistad.
- Here, you will see that there is a Rathma Shrine And there’s an NPC waiting for you right next to it.
- gave NPC, Maltorius, claims to be a teacher whose purpose is to preserve and spread the teachings. Rathma, The first and greatest Necromancer alive.
Maltorius gives you a collection task. 12 broken bones Building the body of the golems before moving on to the next step.
- As soon as you finish talking to him, a few Undead enemies You’ll spawn nearby, leaving broken bones for you to collect.
- Once you’ve collected the 12 broken bones you need, go ahead and talk. Maltorius one more time.
The next thing Maltorius instructs you to collect is a Vail Artifact That you need to give the golems their souls.
- The sample location will be automatically. shed light On your map, as you can see in the attached image.
- Make your way to the marked location and enter. Bitter Cave.
The entrance to the bitter cave will be glowing. orange. Enter the cave and go straight ahead. Once you’re inside the cave, search. Jar of Souls.
- There is a jar of souls. Artifact Which you need for this quest, and it’s in the form of a. idol
- Once you interact with the Jar of Souls, enemies will start spawning nearby, and by killing them, you’ll start over. fill up Artifact
- There will be one Progress bar Which tells you how many more souls you need to collect for the artifact.
Once you have Filled gave Jar of SoulsMaltorius will appear in front of you and inform you that you are ready. Inheritance Rathma’s power to summon golems in Diablo 4.
- He asks you to repeat the following words, “Spirit, I offer you this vessel. Protect us so that we may protect the balance.”
- As you repeat the sentence, a The mighty golem will unfold right in front of you.
That’s all you need to do to unlock the ability to summon golems in Diablo 4. Completing the quest earns you one Huge amounts of EXP anything else to sleep which you can use.
Using The Summoned Golems
Now you have learned how to summon golems. The next step is learning how to do it. Use them properly. Here are all the steps you need to take to use this skill:
- If you are playing pc, press S key, And it will bring skill menu.
- Here you are The new skills learned, Summoning the golems.
- Drag this skill to one. Active skill slots that you want to assign it.
- Now that you have the skill, press Named key When you are in battle, and you will summon your golems.
You can navigate. Book of the Dead Check out the menu and all the types of golems you can summon. There is 3 main types The golems in the game are:
- Bone Golems: Golems now deal additional damage and slow enemies in an area.
- Blood golems: Golems now have higher health pools and deal more damage to enemies.
- Iron Golems: Golems gain resistance to physical attacks and provide players with additional health and mana.
Each of them has its strengths and weaknesses and you should choose according to your style. For example, if you are going for a bone necromancer build, You must choose Bone Golem. Likewise, if you’re going with one. Blood Mist Necromancer Blood, You must choose The blood Golem. These golems complete your build and help you demolish your enemies.
We’ve covered everything you need to know. Summon the golems. In Diablo 4. If you want to know more about golems, check out This Post to the subreddit community. Golems are a great way to do it. dominance your enemies. He is undoubtedly one of them. Strongest skill And will help you a lot. This is one of the reasons why the Necromancer class is like this. Strong overall In this game.
While you’re here, consider checking out some of our other guides, like Diablo 4: All Holy Cedar Tablets Choices. If you want to learn more about crafting, check out our guide on how to craft. If you’re interested in learning more about the Talent Tree Calculator, check out our guide to the Talent Tree Calculator. If you want to know more about Strongholds, see all Strongholds Locations & Rewards.
Was this guide helpful? Let us know in the comments below!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍