Death of the Party [Walkthrough]
Death of the Party in Dead Island 2 is one of the things you get while going through Hell-A. In this quest, you have to help. Curtis Sinclair Against zombies in his mansion. Curtis is a struggling old man who was a famous actor in his time. We’ll talk about a full walkthrough of this quest including how you can start this quest and the rewards you’ll get.
How to start a quest
After completing Dead Island 2 Call the Cavalry – a main quest, we can access Death of the Party. We can start by going to the intercom. Access Rd 682. or Alpine Driver. As we walk closer, we hear Curtis’s voice calling for help. We turn to him to begin the search. Curtis Tells about a girl he spoke to over the intercom that he is worried about. He opened the gate to find Ryan.
Death of the Party
The quest is divided into several objectives. You can follow the following steps to complete the mission.
Search the field for any survivors.
- As we enter the gate, we find that the girl is being attacked by zombies. After killing her, we learn that she is dead.
- We can’t enter the house with the keys to the mansion and Curtis’ keys
- We follow the sign around the back to Curtis Guest like this behind the house.
Kill the party crashers
- Oh Zombie As we enter the garden, the group comes running towards us.
- By blasting the heater, we take them all out at once.
- We kill garden survivors by manually striking them or kicking them into the fire.
Is He Living Legend Curtis Sinclair?
- We see Curtis standing on the roof above the garden holding his gun. Peggy
- He needs to get off the chairlift because his hips are damaged.
- gave Chair lift Power is needed to work so let’s move on to the next goal.
Restore power to Curtis’ residence.
- We go to the shed which contains Electric current.
- They are located near the pool house around the stairs to the south.
- Be careful as a walker will attack as soon as you open the door.
- The wire is damaged because current flows through one end and the other end is too hot to carry.
- We use the water in the container which is placed on the right side.
- Pour the water to form a well for the current to flow.
Report your success to Curtis.
- Walk up the stairs.
- We find Curtis there and we inform him about the power.
Enter Curtis’ residence.
- Enter the mansion.
- We fight through the crowd to get to the front door.
- Curtis will be standing at the bottom of the stairs.
- We turn on the chairlift via its switch to the left of the front entrance.
Buckle up for a white nuke ride, Curtis!
- As Curtis moves through the chairlift at a snail’s pace, we fight a swarm of zombies. They attack from everywhere.
- Meanwhile, we clear the area for Curtis’ arrival, he also helps out by shooting through his Maddie.
- We have to kill too. Tony Sinclair among the dead.
- For the next two objectives, we just wait patiently for Curtis to land and settle down.
Check in with Curtis.
- Once that is settled, we approach it to end the struggle. He will not accompany you to Emma’s mansion at this time but will come in his own time.
- Curtis tells us to take whatever we can from the house, but we assume you’ve already returned to the house during the mission.
- The rewards we get through this sidequest are: 1000 XP, a lightweight golf club, and Curtis House Keys.
This marks the end of our The Death Of The Party Dead Island 2 walkthrough. Using our guide, you can easily navigate the search. Dead Island 2 is a game that contains many confusing quests and missions. Similar missions include My Mailman Was A Zombie and Nikki’s Prize Key. You can go through our guides to provoke them. Additionally, check out the guide for cheats and trainers to speed up your progress in the game.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍