Dead Space Remake: All Side Missions and How to Unlock
With Dead Space’s remake out, it’s completely understandable for you to lock in and rush through the game. Side missions are the newest addition to the game, as they expand further into the story. If you’re looking for help with side missions, we’ve got you covered. This guide is here to help with accessibility. Dead Space Remake Side Missions.
The scientific method
This is the first side mission to appear in Dead Space Remake, and you’ll find it when you arrive. Chapter 2: Intensive care. It focuses on investigations being conducted by Nicole Brennan, Senior Medical Officer. Nicole is investigating. The origin of the Necromorph outbreak aboard the USG Ishimura.
The Dead Space side mission has a few objectives to complete, and they are all listed below.
- Investigate the emergency room. By interacting with one of the beds.
- Follow Nicole’s hologram. Display its audio log..
- find. Location of post-mortem I Engineering Room.
- find. Cain’s abode I Deck D of the Mining deck.
- Investigate. Mercer’s Quarters Once you gain access to the crew deck in Chapter 10.
How to unlock the ‘Scientific Method’ side mission?
To unlock this side mission, you must interact with Nicole’s audio log. The audio log is kept in Nicole’s office, which can be found in the main lab. The first time this office can be accessed is in Chapter 2, not before.
You are not authorized.
This side mission is the second of a total of three Dead Space side missions. Accessible only after arrival Chapter 4: Annihilation Is NearThis mission has its own story. It focuses on creating a Master Override Using the RIGs of Ishimuraand you are tasked with making it happen.
The Dead Space side mission comes with its own objectives, which are listed below. Be sure to take a look before continuing your way through the mission.
- find. Volkner RIG I Hangar Bay.
- find. Officer White’s RIG On the outside of USG Ashmura.
- find. Lieutenant Commander Holt’s RIG under the East Grove Chamber.
- find. RIG OF MINING SUPERVISOR DALLAS Within Mineral Processing Control Room.
- find. Chief Engineer Rosseau’s RIG On the roof of Fuel storage.
- find. Comms Officer Bailey’s RIG I COMMISSION CONTROL ROOM.
- find. Supervisor Benson’s RIG Close Tram maintenance tunnels.
- Make one Master Override.
How to unlock the ‘You are not authorized’ side mission?
To unlock this Dead Space side mission, we have two distinct paths. You can start this mission first by talking to Bridge Security in the Captain’s Nest in Chapter 4.
However, if you lose the protection of the bride in Chapter 4, there is still another way. Find a door that requires a master override to open, and try to open that door. This will give you access to the mission.
A premeditated misdemeanor
Default Evil is the final Dead Space Remake side mission. This mission is accessible as soon as possible. Chapter 5: Fatal Devotion. There is a deep focus on the mission on this side. Unraveling the origins of the dreaded Hunter Necromorph.
- Scan the tissue sample. I Main Lab.
- find. ICU bed With Harris et al Interact with the terminal near the bed..
- Investigate. Metal storage.
- Find a report on the bridge by Communicating with one of the terminals at the entrance.
- Investigate. Hydroponics.
How to unlock the ‘Premade Mischief’ side mission?
The default Malpractice Dead Space side mission is fairly easy to access. Once you have Defeated Hunter. At the beginning of chapter 5, Interact with the tissue sample. I left behind Cryogenic chamber. This will trigger a side mission.
That’s about it for the Dead Space Remake side missions, and the missions are fairly easy to find, so it shouldn’t be too much of a problem. Check out our guide on how to get a line gun in Dead Space Remake. Fill your artillery with weapons to fight against the Necromorphs. Let us know in the comments below if you want more guides like this.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍