Dead Island 2: Menu Song [Drown Music]
beautiful The menu song Dead Island 2 has been everyone’s favorite ever since its release. The menu song perfectly compliments the laid-back LA atmosphere and sunny weather. It’s definitely a pretty thrilling tune for all the zombie-infused adventures that lie ahead. gave Main menu The music is a great way to create a great atmosphere as you kill zombies in an amazing way. weapon And disable them on your journey to discover the truth about yourself.
What is the menu music in Dead Island 2?
As you start Dead Island 2, there will be a few. Cinematics Showcasing the beauty of Hollywood Blvd. As well as other important sites you’ll get to explore in Dead Island 2, it’s now abandoned because of this. Zombie outbreak.
In these cinematic shots, you’ll see tons of zombies waiting for their next victim, with gallons of blood spilling everywhere.
- During the intro, you will get to enjoy a very catchy tune that is sung. Karen O and Danger Mouse Title drowning.
- This Dead Island 2 menu song was a popular collaboration between singer Karen O and the talented multi-award winning producer Danger Mouse.
- is a part of 2019 called the album. Lux Prema, And you’ll also see it as a part of Dead Island 2’s trailer.
Mission intro song
Another popular soundtrack in the menu song is Dead Island 2. stay alive by the Achievement of FFM. Felix Bushey You will be able to enjoy this song as soon as you start the mission in Dead Island 2.
- In the introduction, you’ll see a cinematic showing the features of the world, many of which are playable. regioNS
- You will then be able to see all the characters you can choose to fight powerful zombie variations.
- In the first movie, these characters will be fighting for their lives and trying to escape. L.A Taking care of lots of zombies using a wide range of weapon
Dead Island 2 uses a total of eight songs in different situations, each adding to the depth. The fight And creating gameplay Experience more interesting.
You will also get six experience. Musical scores. Below is a list of all songs used in Dead Island 2.
- Lemon Swayze By Kunzite
- Of course, Frankenstein By death from 1979 onwards
- Humans are such easy prey. For the Perturbator
- Drive north. By SWMRS
- And they fall. By St. Agnes
- drowning By Karen O. and Danger Mouse
- stay alive By FFM ft. Felix Bosche
- A sad marriage By Marvin Gaye and Timmy Terrell
The musical scores used in Dead Island 2 are listed below.
- A red carpet of blood By Nick Hill
- don’t sleep By Konstantinos Pope
- Crimson sunset By Luciano Rossi
- Trains, brains, and automobiles By Ross Traganza
- Hotel of the Dead By Simon James
- Woke up. By Ross Traganza
You will be able to find all these songs on YouTube by searching the above mentioned titles.
Summary of it
With that, I conclude my detailed guide on Menu’s intro song in Dead Island 2. While you’re at it, don’t forget to check out our detailed guide on key military supply locations and trophies in Dead Island 2.
I recommend a detailed guide on difficulty settings in Dead Island 2 and don’t forget to check out our detailed guide on how to stop the party mission death and how to find the Space Fox 2250 key.
You can also check out our detailed guide to stats and what they do in Dead Island 2, as well as a detailed guide to the duplication error. While you’re at it, don’t forget to check out our detailed guide, the Call the Cavalry mission, as well as the Clean and Snitch side quest.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍