Dead Island 2: Clean and Snitch Side Quest [Walkthrough]
One of the interesting aspects in Dead Island 2 is called Clean and Snitch. The quest takes place in the luxurious Beverly Hills area, where players will have to wade through pools and fight zombies to complete the mission. The Dead Island 2 Clean and Snitch quest tasks players with gathering clues and clues to track down Obi, the pool cleaner, in order to obtain his keys to unlock a chest containing a valuable weapon.
After finding the first clue in the Clean & Snitch quest, players will have to head to the house below Ms. Cowan’s estate in Beverly Hills, where they find the find.
- Here, on the pool chair, the players will meet. Dave’s phonewhich is the next clue in the quest.
- Upon examining the text on the phone, players will discover that the pool cleaner, Obi, is in love with one of the property owners and has been slacking off from work.
- Phone texts suggest that Obi is haunted by his crush and may have left more clues as he continues his pool-cleaning cycle in Beverly Hills.
Note to Michael
In Quest for Clean and Snitch, players must find the next clue after Dave’s phone to continue their quest. Obi and his keys.
- Once players reach Michael’s Pool, they will receive one. The note is called the Note for Michael..
- The note reveals that Obi borrowed Michael’s unicorn rubber ring to give to his lover, who already has a pizza floaty.
- This information gives players another lead to continue their search for Obi, who is likely at another pool in Beverly Hills, where Kris is hosting a pool party with someone who runs a prank channel. Is.
- The quest in Dead Island 2 is a challenging but rewarding side mission, giving players a valuable weapon upon completion.
After collecting the note for Michael, players will have to head to the circular pool just below Michael’s house in Beverly Hills.
- At this point, players will find Obi’s phone near a dead man at the top of the pool.
- Upon examining the phone, players will discover a text from Obi’s crush, informing him that she is hosting a pool party with someone who runs a prank channel.
- This clue gives players the ultimate edge in finding Obi’s keys and completing the Clean and Snatch quest.
- The only place that fits the description of a “Fun channel“And the “pool party” in Beverly Hills is the GOAT house in Bel Air.
- Players will be needed. Travel back to Bel Air. And head to the pool area to find Obi and advance the Dead Island 2 Clean and Snatch.
- They find Obi’s crush’s unicorn rubber ring and Pizza Floaty in the pool with Obi himself, who emerges from the pool as a zombie.
- Players will need to defeat him, grab his keys and run back to his treasure chest to get the valuable weapon.
Finding Obi and his keys
Finding Obi and his keys is the ultimate goal of the Clan & Snitch quest in Dead Island 2. After collecting all the necessary hints and clues, players must travel to the GOAT House in Bel Air to find Obi and his keys.
- Upon reaching the GOAT Penhouse, players will need to be prepared for a fight as the area is likely to be overrun with zombies.
- They will need to start taking out zombies until Obi appears, with his name pointed above his head to confirm his identity.
- Obi will be found around the pool, where players will also find the unicorn rubber ring he borrowed from Michael, as well as Pizza floaty.
- Obi will emerge from the pool as a zombie, and players must defeat him to get their keys.
- Players will need to move quickly to grab the keys and run back to Obi’s treasure box at the pool in Beverly Hills where players found the first note.
- Using the keys, players will be able to unlock the chest and claim the beast weapon inside.
Finally, Dead Island 2 Clean and Snitch Side Quest is an interesting and challenging mission that takes place in the luxurious Beverly Hills area. If you’ve gone through our guide, you shouldn’t be in too much trouble.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍