Bayonetta 3 Ver 1.2.0 brings heavy updates polishing several elements
Bayonetta 3 finally has another patch available. This will be the second patch released since the game’s debut. The first patch was released on October 27 last year. In contrast, the new patch was released yesterday and detailed on it. Nintendo Customer Support Site
Nintendo and PlatinumGames have added a number of adjustments, changes and fixes that will ensure players have the best possible experience while playing Bayonetta 3.
- Combat adjustment
- Game modes
- Other changes
- Bug fixes
An important thing to note is that the new version will be downloaded automatically if the system is connected to the Internet and the auto-update setting is turned on.
- Bayonetta 3 Ver 1.2.0 is now live.
- This is the second patch for the game and comes four months after the first one.
- It will include Combat adjustments and bug fixes, among other things.
- The update will also be necessary to access any internet features.
- The saved data will be made available after the update is complete.
- There were high expectations that the increase in performance would be even better. However, this is not the case.
Fans have been complaining about the game’s combat issues for some time now. Ver 1.1.0 didn’t help fix the issues players were facing. So, it was time for Platinum Games to fix it.
- Adjusted Viola’s activation window for “Block” and Dine Time activation conditions.
- Adjustments are made to prevent Viola’s Evasive Input and Cheshire’s Summoning Input from activating Assault Slave and maintain invulnerability if they are used in rapid succession.
- Weapons “Simon,” “Tartars,” and “Viola’s” charge attacks can now continue to charge, whether dodged or blocked.
- Wink Slave can now be activated with “G-Pillar”, “Dead End Express” and “Cassiopeia” combos for “PKP*” and “PKK*” weapons.
- When equipping the “Infernal Communicator” and “Pulley’s Butterfly” accessories to summon demons and butterflies, it is now possible to cancel the summoning motion by dodging or blocking.
Bayonetta 3 also had a number of problems with the difficulty setting. This patch is designed to fix this critical issue by adding more time or increasing the number of lives. These updates will be available for Casual and Expert difficulty settings.
Adjustments have been made to the game mode for Bayonetta 3 Ver 1.2.0.
Finally, a number of major improvements were made to help make the game smoother and more enjoyable to play.
- Fixed an issue in chapter 7 verse 5 that prevented progress when performing certain actions while controlling Cheshire.
- Fixed an issue with the accessory “Durga’s Hymn” where its effect was not applying to some attacks.
- Fixed an issue where using Alrona’s “Bandage Whip (P or K* Long Press)” skill would cause enemies to die instantly in some situations.
- Fixed an issue where weapons using “Crow Within” (J* long press)” along with “Scarborough Fair” and “Love is Blue” would cause the player to move forward significantly in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where Bayonetta’s animations would not play correctly when immediately after switching weapons “Crow Within (J* long press)” with the weapons “Scarborough Fair” and “Love is Blue”.
- Fixed a bug that caused “Black Pearl Rain (Rotate L stick + S*)” to activate “Wink Slave” with abnormally high attack power for the infernal Demon “Kraken”.
- Fixed a bug that caused “Devil Rodin” to get stuck for a time when using “After Burner Kick (↑K* in midair)” in a row, immediately before using “After Burner Kick (J・K *) immediately after rising with.
- Fixed a bug where Viola’s Assault Slave was able to summon Infernal Demons in “Infernal Demon-Forbidden Areas”.
- Fixed a bug in the hand symbol seen in Cutie J’s transformation sequence that can be seen in the side chapter.
- Fixed other issues to make the game more fun to play.
Bayonetta 3 is the brainchild of Platinum Games and Nintendo. The game is heavily decorated, happening Game Award for Best Action Game. However, Bayonetta 3 has had a number of issues with leaks. Most notably, the gameplay was leaked just a week before release.
Are you excited to play Bayonetta 3 after the new update? Let us know in the comment section below.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍