AMD today pushed Adrenalin Edition 23.4.3 graphics driver to Radeon graphics card owners. It’s a little light on changes, but there’s support for it. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order And some bug fixes.
The highly anticipated Respawn Entertainment Star Wars The game releases tomorrow, April 28th, and AMD is recommending this driver upgrade before jumping into Cal Kestis’ Jedi boots. AMD hasn’t detailed what kind of improvements are included, but the game is reportedly suffering from some optimization issues at launch, so it’s always a good idea to install the latest drivers.
As Naughty Dog continues. The Last of Us Part 1 Wonky PC port, AMD is also getting involved with Big Hunt. The issues fixed in this release are:
- Red corruption may occur in World War Z™: Consequences when using the Vulkan® API.
- Higher than expected shader compilation time when first launching The LAST OF US™ Part I.
The issues currently being worked on are:
- High idle power has been observed in situations when using selected high resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video stuttering or performance degradation may be observed during gameplay and video playback with certain extended display configurations on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Some virtual reality games or applications may experience lower than expected performance on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Application crashes may occur intermittently when playing RuneScape™ on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon™ RX 5700 XT.
- AMD is working with the Hogwarts Legacy™ game developers to address water corruption issues on certain AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon™ RX 580.
AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.4.3 WHQL driver can now be found as a recommended upgrade on the Radeon Settings app on Windows. Those who are looking for standalone download link can find it here. Driver Release Notes page here.