20 Best PS4 Hunting Games In 2023
Hunting video games have been gaining popularity significantly for a decade or so, from smaller mobile devices to consoles and beefy PCs. While the player base or popularity of this genre is not that much when you compare action, adventure, horror, or other gaming genres. Still, advancing technology is paving the way for realistic hunting video games that were not possible before. We have listed here the 20 best PS4 hunting games you should play in 2023 if you have never played them before.
Here are all PS4 Hunting Games Ranked In 2023:
|Jurassic World Evolution||Frontier Developments||Universal Games and Digital Platforms||June 12, 2018|
|Bloodborne||FromSoftware||Sony Computer Entertainment||March 24, 2015|
|Red Dead Redemption 2||Rockstar Games||Rockstar Games||October 26, 2018|
|Hunting Simulator||Neopica||Bigben Interactive||June 9th, 2017|
|Monster Hunter World||Capcom||Capcom||January 26, 2018|
|Euro Fishing||Dovetail Games||Dovetail Games||May 24, 2017|
|Hunting Simulator 2||Neopica||Nacon||June 25, 2020|
|Legendary Fishing||Virtual Top||Big Fish Games||August 13, 2020|
|Cabela’s Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts||Cauldron Ltd||Activision||April 29, 2014|
|Pro Deer Hunting||Wild Games Studio||Activision||October 15, 2019|
|Secret Ponchos||Switchblade Monkeys||Sony Computer Entertainment||October 14th, 2014|
|Horizon Zero Dawn||Guerrilla Games||Sony Interactive Entertainment||February 28, 2017|
|Big Buck Hunter Arcade||Play Mechanix||Raw Thrills||2006|
|Hunt: Showdown||Crytek||Koch Media||August 22nd, 2018|
|Catch & Release||Hazelight Studios||Electronic Arts||August 28th, 2020|
|Deer Hunter: Reloaded||Glu Mobile||Glu Mobile||October 18, 2013|
|The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt||CD Projekt RED||CD Projekt||May 19, 2015|
|Predator: Hunting Grounds||IllFonic||Sony Interactive Entertainment||April 24th, 2020|
|Far Cry Primal||Ubisoft Montreal||Ubisoft||February 23, 2016|
|The Hunter: Call Of The Wild||Expansive Worlds||Avalanche Studios||March 16th, 2017|
Jurassic World Evolution
Everyone, from kids to adults, may enjoy the action and adventure of Jurassic World: Evolution. All players, especially those interested in adventure, management, and strategy games, will find something to their liking in this title.
An excellent introduction to the game’s features and mechanics is provided in the form of a tutorial. Then, they may choose from a variety of islands, structures, and dinosaurs to populate their own Jurassic World. Gameplay involves creating and administering a dinosaur theme park with all the perks and perils that come with the territory.
Players may stay interested in the game via its many challenges. Many other activities are available to players, such as dinosaur breeding and release, facility management, employee scheduling, and technological discovery. It’s possible to design one’s own theme park in the game by altering the look of islands and structures.
Excellent visuals and satisfying audio create an authentic Jurassic Park atmosphere. The game has a sophisticated camera system that gives players a variety of perspectives when they explore their parks. In sum, individuals who appreciate games of strategy and management would enjoy Jurassic World Evolution. An excellent mix of adventure and management is provided in this game, along with lots of activities to keep players interested.
- Highly realistic graphics and visuals
- Extensive range of dinosaurs to choose from and customize
- Complex yet intuitive game mechanics
- Great replay value, thanks to the many challenges and objectives
- Offers a unique blend of park management and dinosaur genetics
- Can become repetitive after a while
- Some missions require a lot of micromanagement
- Learning curve may be too steep for some players
- AI of visitors can be unreliable at times
- Can be quite challenging to keep the park running with limited resources
The player in Bloodborne assumes the character of a Hunter charged with slaying a variety of monster foes in the fictitious Gothic city of Yharnam. Positive reviews have focused on the game’s compelling story, hard gameplay, and immersive setting. There are always tough decisions ahead, and the player has to give them plenty of consideration. To be successful in Bloodborne, you’ll need a lot of practise, forethought, and skill.
You may give your character a unique appearance and feel by equipping them with different weapons and armour, as well as using different spells and objects. As the game progresses, the player character may level up and get better equipment. With the game’s online multiplayer option, players may team up to take on tough enemies and discover uncharted regions.
Finally, Bloodborne is a great game that offers something for everyone. It’s one of the finest action RPGs ever made because of how well it immerses the player in its world, how difficult the gameplay is, and how compelling the story is. The game’s online multiplayer mode will have you coming back for more, as you and your pals can go on adventures in Yharnam together. Any lover of the genre should definitely check out Bloodborne.
- An excellent combat system that offers a challenge to hardcore gamers.
- Variety of weapons, items, magic, and upgrade options.
- Innovative multiplayer mode that adds replayability to the game.
- Engaging story and rich atmosphere.
- Gorgeous visuals and sound design make the best ps4 hunting game to date.
- Difficulty level may be too high for casual gamers.
- Online connectivity is sometimes laggy or unreliable.
Red Dead Redemption 2
|Platforms||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows|
If you’re a player who enjoys hunting, Red Dead Redemption 2 is a must-have. You may hunt anything from elk to eagles, elk to cougars, and deer to cougars in this game. Amazingly gorgeous environments and lifelike animations of the hunted animals make for a really genuine experience. Excellent care was taken in the implementation of the hunting mechanics, making the experience both exciting and satisfying.
The game mimics several facets of the real-world hunting experience. To improve your chances of successfully bagging your prey, you should follow and study the animal’s behavior and habits, use hunting-specific weapons and equipment, and take the appropriate approach. There is a wide range of objectives to take on in the game, such as tracking down mythical beasts that are notoriously difficult to catch. This ups the ante on the difficulty level and increases the satisfaction of a successful hunt.
One of the best ways to earn cash and improve your gear in Red Dead Redemption 2 is to go on hunts. You may get money through hunting and selling animal skins and meat. This encourages you to go on hunts and level up in the game. Binoculars and hunting lures are two examples of specialized equipment that might improve your success rate.
Final thought: RDR2 is the best hunting game ever made. It offers a wide range of creatures to hunt, a wealth of prizes and bonuses for doing so, and realistic and entertaining hunting components. Those who like hunting simulations will find it to be an excellent option.
Vast and detailed open world with a plethora of activities to explore
- Visually stunning graphics that bring the Wild West to life
- Captivating story and characters
- Highly detailed character customization
- Realistic and immersive gunplay
- Deep crafting and hunting systems
- Performance issues on some platforms
- Lack of fast travel options
- Occasional glitches and bugs
- Lengthy loading screens
- Repetitive side missions
- High system requirements to run the game
|Platforms||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC|
For those looking for a hunting game that is both realistic and engaging, Hunting Simulator is a fantastic option. You may tailor your experience using the game’s wide selection of hunting sites, guns, and gear. In addition, there are many other types of creatures to hunt in the game, from birds to bears to deer.
You may make the game much more challenging by adjusting the complexity of the hunts and the weapons you utilize. The game’s emphasis on realism extends to its audio design, which helps to create a really immersive hunting experience.
As a bonus, the game looks great and works well even on older computers. There are several different multiplayer modes available in Hunting Simulator, enabling you to play with and against your friends.
If you’re searching for a hunting game that’ll make you feel like you’re in the wilderness, go no further than Hunting Simulator. Realistic game animals, various environments, and difficult goals contribute to a genuine hunting experience. Many different kinds of weapons, tools and other gear are available in the game for players to create their own unique playthroughs.
- Realistic hunting experience
- Variety of animals, weapons, and locations
- User-friendly controls
- Ability to customize your character and hunt with friends online
- Multiple game modes with different objectives
- Limited hunting areas
- Graphics are outdated and low-resolution
- Animations are stiff and unnatural
- Lack of narrative and storyline
- No tutorial or guidance for beginner players
Monster Hunter World
|Platforms||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows|
In 2023, Monster Hunter World is the best hunting game. The game takes place in a large open area where players may explore at their own pace and find a wide variety of creatures to kill and loot for useful items. There’s a lot of complexity and replayability thanks to the game’s huge array of weapons, armor sets, and talents that can be acquired and modified.
The fighting system in MHW is fluid and easy to learn, letting players string together devastating combinations and swap weapons on the fly. In addition to the standard hunting missions, players may switch things up by completing other sorts of missions, from killing bosses to collecting resources.
The game’s aesthetics are just as impressive, with realistic-looking natural settings and vivid wildlife. There is also a substantial online component to the game, with support for a four-player online co-op and a centralized hub for forming or joining private or public lobbies with friends or strangers to take on missions together.
Generally speaking, Monster Hunter World is an excellent hunting game with a wealth of features and hours of fun. It’s perfect for both novice and veteran hunters because to its user-friendly fighting system, vast open world, and eye-popping aesthetics.
- Wide variety of weapons and armor to customize your character
- Vast, detailed, and beautiful open world
- The deep and complex combat system
- Challenging and rewarding boss fights
- Online and local co-op multiplayer
- Variety of monsters to hunt
- Steep learning curve
- Inventory can be tedious to manage
- Sometimes unfair difficulty spikes
- Long loading times
|Platforms||PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4|
If you’re seeking for a genuine hunting experience, Euro Fishing is the game for you. The visuals are really realistic and immersive, and there is a broad variety of fish to capture, from little roaches to enormous carp. The diverse habitats each have their own unique obstacles, and your gear may be tailored to the specific kind of fish you’re after.
You may keep tabs on your standing on the scoreboard and get special rewards for accomplishing specific goals in the game’s complex instructional system. This is useful for maintaining player interest and establishing clear benchmarks for victory.
There are a lot of tackle boxes to choose from in the game, which makes fishing seem more realistic. You may personalize your lures with feathers and other materials and choose from a wide selection of reels, rods, lines, and baits. It’s just like actual fishing, and you can use all the same tactics you would with a real fish.
Additionally, the game has an impressive online group of players. You may participate in tournaments, where you’ll face off against other players and have the opportunity to talk to them and pick their brains for strategies. Getting to know other fishermen is a terrific opportunity to pick up tips and tricks from the pros.
- Graphically stunning visuals that capture the beauty of the natural world
- Realistic and immersive gameplay with accurate physics
- Variety of different fishing styles and techniques can be used
- Compete against other players in online tournaments and leaderboards
- Challenging and rewarding achievements throughout the game
- A limited selection of fish types and sizes to catch
- Online play can be slow at times
- Unclear tutorial for newcomers to the series
Hunting Simulator 2
|Platforms||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch|
Neopica and Nacon created and released a realistic hunting simulation video game called Hunting Simulator 2. The game takes place in both North America and Europe, and it includes over 30 different animal species and over 60 different types of weapons, tools, and other equipment. This game follows up on Hunting Simulator 2017, which it replaced.
The game’s concentration on realism and authenticity allows for a realistic and engaging hunting experience. Assuming the role of a hunter, players explore the world in quest of their prey. A third-person isometric view is used, allowing players to explore freely. There is a day/night cycle and a weather system in the game, and these factors influence the activities of the many creatures.
As well as a variety of locales and creatures to encounter, the game offers a large selection of weapons and equipment. Additional immersion is provided through the game’s narrative mode. In addition, there are other game modes in Hunting Simulator 2 for solo or co-op play. Hunting Simulator 2 is a great game for everyone who wants to immerse themselves in the hunting world thanks to its realistic hunting experience, complex graphics, and several game types.
- Realistic hunting locations and environments
- High-quality visuals and sound
- Wide varieties of weapons to choose from
- Challenging and immersive gameplay
- Multiplayer mode available
- Animal AI makes hunts realistic, and that is why we think this is the best PS4 hunting game
- Lack of open-world exploration
- No character customization options
- Limited animal species
- No realistic hunting challenges
- Poor AI for certain animals
- Lack of hunting gear customization
|Platforms||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS, and Android|
Thanks to the game’s attention to detail in areas like water dynamics and weather, players will feel as if they are really fishing in a variety of environments. A wide selection of equipment and lures are available, and the game has a wide diversity of fish species, each with its own distinct habits.
You may fish in the deep sea or on one of the many lakes and rivers in this game. The game also has a variety of contests and challenges, as well as a fishing log where you can keep track of your daily activities. Legendary Fishing has top-notch visuals and simple, intuitive controls. A comprehensive tutorial that explains the fundamentals of the game is also included. As an added bonus, there are a variety of fishing-related products and improvements available for purchase.
The game’s richness and diversity of material ensure that it will be played again and over again. Adding to the game’s replay value is a global leaderboard and a set of achievements to unlock. When it comes to fishing simulations, Legendary Fishing is hard to beat. If you like fishing and are looking for a game with great visuals, playability, and a wide selection of fish and equipment, go no further. The game is definitely worth the asking price since it can be played several times with different outcomes each time.
- A large variety of fish species to catch
- Realistic and immersive fishing mechanics
- Beautiful and detailed graphics
- Challenging gameplay with different levels of difficulty
- Great soundtrack
- The repetitive and basic mission structure
- A limited selection of bait
- Lack of variety in fishing equipment
- Some bugs and glitches
- AI can be challenging at times
Cabela’s Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts
|Platforms||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC|
To go hunting in Cabela’s Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts is to go on an exciting and realistic expedition into the wild. The game’s fauna and landscape are realistic, and it allows players to hunt a wide variety of creatures in four distinct environments. With breathtaking sights and immersive sound, this game successfully emulates the thrill of a genuine hunt.
Rifles, shotguns, bows and arrows, and crossbows are just some of the weapons and tools at the player’s disposal. Players may tailor their loadout to their preferred hunting style and playthrough via the use of each weapon’s distinct abilities. Spot-and-stalk, still-hunting, and blind-hunting are just a few of the hunting gameplay options in this game. Players get experience points for productive hunts, and each scenario has its own unique set of difficulties and rewards.
Players may pit their hunting prowess against that of their friends or against the computer in any of the game’s many single- or multiplayer-focused game modes. Additionally, players may take part in tournaments and events to earn prizes and unlocks for reaching milestones.
Those who like hunting simulations will enjoy Cabela’s Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts. The sights, sound, and range of information combine to make hunting a thrilling and engaging activity. For a fun and authentic hunting simulation, this game is a must-have.
- Offers a realistic hunting experience with the exotic games from around the world.
- Includes realistic weapons and hunting gear to enhance the hunting experience.
- Great graphics and a variety of landscapes to explore.
- Limited variety of hunts and animals to choose from.
- Repetitive gameplay and missions.
- Limited customization options for character and gear.
- Poor artificial intelligence for hunting animals.
Pro Deer Hunting
|Platforms||PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4|
In the gaming world, Pro Deer Hunting has been around for a while, serving as a hunting simulation. This game puts players in a realistic setting where they may go on a deer hunt. The visuals and sounds are quite amazing and provide a feeling of authenticity to the game.
The game’s mechanics are elementary at best. Before venturing out into the wild, players may tailor their character’s appearance and the gear they bring with them. Once within the game, they’ll have access to a wide array of weapons and strategies for hunting deer. To win, the player will need to use stealth, skill, and cunning. Players have the option of going on a trophy hunt, which will earn them experience and incentives if they are successful.
Multiple game modes provide players with a variety of ways to test their skills and learn new techniques to help them become more effective hunters. The game’s stages gradually ramp up in complexity and intensity, allowing players to hone their hunting skills as they go.
If you’re seeking a game that comes close to the real thing, Pro Deer Hunting is your best bet. The graphics and sound in this game are top quality, and they truly assist in bringing the experience to life.
- Teaches players about the sport of deer hunting
- Provides a realistic hunting experience
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Offers a variety of different levels and missions
- Players can customize their character and upgrades
- Requires violent acts of hunting
- The game may be too realistic for some players
- Requires a lot of patience and skill
- Can become repetitive
|Platforms||PlayStation 4, PC|
Secret Ponchos debuted first in 2014 on the PS4. In this wild west-themed RPG, players may choose from a wide cast of colorful protagonists, each with their own set of skills and arsenal.
Playing Secret Ponchos will be unlike anything you’ve ever done before. The game’s combat system is brutal, focusing on fast-paced gunfights where players must dodge enemy fire, aim precisely, and outsmart their foes. The game’s richness and replayability are enhanced by its huge stages and several playing types.
Many playable characters are available, each with its own set of skills and arsenal. Participants may also dress their avatars in a variety of headwear, cloaks, and other garments. This increases the game’s replay value since players may tailor their characters to their preferred play style.
Several more game types, such as deathmatch, king of the hill, and free-for-all, are available as well. Players must use a wide variety of techniques and tactics in order to succeed in these game types. There’s also a cool and exciting online multiplayer option where you may combat other people.
- The unique art style that captures the atmosphere of the Wild West
- Fast-paced and exciting gunfights with memorable characters
- Interesting variety of game modes that offer different ways to play
- Online multiplayer allows for competitive and cooperative play
- Interesting upgrade and customization system for characters
- Limited number of characters and weapons to choose from
- Repetitive gameplay with few unique tactics
- Graphics and animations can be choppy at times
Horizon Zero Dawn
|Platforms||PlayStation 4, PC (Microsoft Windows)|
Horizon: Zero Dawn takes place in a dystopian future when machines have taken control and humanity has regressed to a more primal form. The player assumes the character of Aloy, a social outcast from the Nora Tribe, who embarks on a journey to uncover the history of the Machines and the world’s origins.
The game has a large open world with a wide variety of activities and locations. Horizon Zero Dawn has gorgeous graphics with a wide array of settings to explore, including lush woods, snow-capped mountains, and more. Combat utilizes a wide variety of traps and weapons built from Machine components, as well as traditional ranged and melee weaponry. You’ll face a wide range of foes in this game, from quick and nimble Watchers to lumbering and deadly Corruptors.
The game has a rich narrative with a wide variety of playable characters and various possible outcomes. In this game, the player is given a lot of freedom to choose their own playthrough by selecting from a wide number of objectives and optional side-quests. Freedom to travel and discover the world’s wonders is high.
- Beautiful open world with lush landscapes and stunning visuals
- Engaging and compelling story with unforgettable characters
- Varied and challenging combat mechanics
- Unique and innovative robotic enemies
- Interesting RPG elements, such as crafting and upgrading
- Unforgiving difficulty at times
- Minor technical issues and glitches
- Some repetitive side quests
Big Buck Hunter Arcade
|Genre||Light Gun Shooter|
|Platforms||Arcade, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
You’ll feel like a real-life big game hunter in Big Buck Hunter Arcade, a classic light gun arcade game that puts you in the role of a hunter after deer and other large game. The game requires rapid reactions and pinpoint precision to dispatch the many creatures that pop up on the screen. The animals in the game are fast to react, making it imperative that players be quick and precise in order to kill them.
The animals in the game move, behave, and respond realistically to player activities, contributing to the game’s high degree of detail and realism. The game’s many stages and settings, which range from deep woods to vast plains, ensure that no two plays will ever be the same.
Rifles, shotguns, and bows are just some of the available weapons, and there are also a number of power-ups to assist players in killing more animals and get greater points. The power-ups, which might vary from faster firing to more lives, are there to give the player a leg up. Big Buck Hunter Arcade is fantastic and enjoyable for players of all skill levels.
- Fast-paced and exciting gameplay, making it the best PS4 hunting arcade game to date
- Multiple levels and objectives
- Variety of weapons to choose from
- The game can be repetitive over time
- Difficult to progress without significant skill
- A highly competitive environment can be intimidating to some players
|Platforms||PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4|
The unique combination of horror, tension, and action-packed gameplay in Hunt: Showdown makes for a fantastic hunting video game. There’s a genuine sense of fear and terror in the game’s setting, which makes it wonderfully immersive. The game’s surroundings are brought to life with realistic visuals, heightening the sense of foreboding and anxiety. If you’re searching for the best hunting games on PS4, then consider Hunt Showdown in your top 5 list.
Using stealth and cunning, players must make their way through the bayou while avoiding detection and eliminating adversaries. Guns, traps, and unique talents are only some of the hunting aids available in the game.
There’s also a really satisfying leveling system in the game. Weapons, gear, and abilities become available to players as they advance through the game. By giving players additional freedom of action and strategy, these unlock enhance the game’s fun.
As a hunting video game, Hunt: Showdown stands out for its compelling gameplay, satisfying leveling system, and frightening atmosphere. Hunt: Showdown is a fantastic game for hunters because of its difficulty and replayability.
- Unique and challenging gameplay that demands skill and strategy
- Beautiful, atmospheric environments with intense, dynamic sound design
- Intense, tension-filled PvP battles that require teamwork and communication
- Great variety of weapons and equipment
- Smooth performance on most hardware
- Steep learning curve with a higher skill requirement than most shooters
- Limited content, with only a handful of maps and guns
- Small player base, can lead to matchmaking issues and difficulty finding matches
- Frequent glitches and bugs that can disrupt gameplay
Catch & Release
|Platforms||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC|
The Catch & Release video game is a fun and inventive method for players to have a fishing experience without ever having to leave their homes. This game emulates the physical properties of water and the behavior of fish to create a convincing simulation of the sport of fishing.
Over twenty types of fish and other aquatic animals, including frogs, turtles, and even sharks, are available for capture in this game. Players have access to a wide selection of baits, lures, and tools to help them reel in their catch of choice. The game has a wide range of environments, from freshwater lakes and rivers to oceanic fishing hotspots.
Minigames and tournaments, not to mention boss fights, are just some of the many difficulties available in this game. Users may compare their fishing prowess with that of their peers on the daily and weekly leaderboards. Multiple achievements and medals may be earned in the game for achieving certain goals, such as catching a particular kind of fish or winning a competition.
If you’re searching for a fishing game that’s both realistic and exciting, Catch & Release is a fantastic choice. Any gamer who enjoys fishing will find something to like in this title, thanks to its many unique challenges, awards, and personalization choices.
- Allows for the natural recreation of the environment
- Provides an opportunity for players to engage in a realistic fishing experience
- Offers a relaxing and stress-free game environment
- Variety of fish to catch and locations to explore
- Encourages players to relax and have fun
- Difficulty in mastering the controls
- Limited content in the game
- Can become repetitive
- Frame rate drops when too many fish are on the screen
- Long loading times
Deer Hunter: Reloaded
|Platforms||iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Amazon Appstore|
Players in Deer Hunter: Reloaded experience the thrill of large game hunting and take on the challenge of tracking and killing trophies from all over the globe. Numerous playable characters, dozens of weaponry, and a multiplayer option are only some of the amazing features of the game.
When seen through the eyes of a gamer hunter, Deer Hunter: Reloaded presents a novel and realistic hunting experience that is both engrossing and difficult. The game successfully recreates the experience of being in the wild by including realistic animal behavior, tough terrain, and realistic weaponry.
Players go on their hunting expeditions in the Adventure mode, or they can team up with friends in either the Single Player or Multiplayer modes to take down a variety of creatures in various environments. With the Trophy Room, players proudly display their hunting trophies, and with the wide selection of weapons and accessories, they can tailor their gameplay to their preferences and have a more satisfying hunting experience overall.
In 2023, the decision of whether or not to play Deer Hunter: Reloaded will ultimately come down to individual taste. Since Deer Hunter: Reloaded was released quite some time ago, its visuals, functionality, and overall quality may not be up to par with those of more recent games.
- Variety of weapons to choose from.
- Realistic hunting experience makes the title easily the best PS4 Hunting game you will find.
- Challenging gameplay.
- Opportunities to progress and level up.
- Complicated controls.
- Poor AI.
- Limited variety of environments.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Narrative-wise, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is excellent. In this role-playing game, you play as Geralt of Rivia, a monster hunter caught in the middle of a war between the peaceful Northern Kingdoms and the terrible Wild Hunt. The player takes control of Geralt and sets out on an adventure loaded with challenging choices and moral issues while exploring a stunning open world populated by a wide variety of interesting individuals, monsters, and locales. The story is also nonlinear, so players may go through it as they choose.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has a vast and intricate universe. There are a plethora of cities, villages, and sites to discover, and the game also includes a dynamic day-night cycle and a variety of weather effects to immerse the player further. Deer, wolves, and even gigantic griffins and dragons populate the gaming world. The rapid travel mechanism greatly aids exploration by taking players all across the game area in a matter of seconds.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is, all in all, a remarkable video game. It’s a must-play for any fan of hunting games or role-playing games because of its brilliant plot and fully realized environment.
- Huge, beautiful open-world environment with plenty of places to explore
- Engaging and deep storyline with many memorable characters
- Highly customizable combat system
- Fantastic visual and sound design
- Incredible replay value with numerous side quests and activities to do
- Excellent voice acting and soundtrack
- Some of the quests can become tedious and repetitive
- AI can be unpredictable and unreliable at times
- Some technical issues, such as frame rate drops and bugs
- Combat can become monotonous after a while
- Little variety in armor and weapon customization
Predator: Hunting Grounds
|Genre||Online Multiplayer, Action|
|Platforms||PlayStation 4 and PC|
Intense first-person shooter game that puts a new twist on the original Predator series; Predator: Hunting Grounds. The game, created by IllFonic, places players smack dab in the center of a dramatic conflict between a group of skilled warriors and the shadowy Predator. In this asymmetrical multiplayer game, four players form a “Fireteam” to counter the “Predator,” while one player assumes control of the former. The members of the Fireteam all bring something distinctive to the table, while the Predator is equipped with its own specific arsenal.
Playing as the protagonist from the first-person viewpoint, players are submerged in the action as they face off against the Predator. As they go further into the forest, they’ll need all of their wits and talents to stay one step ahead of the Predator. The stealth system in this game is one of a kind, enabling players to hide while still making use of their surroundings. Moreover, the Predator’s superior technology allows it to see and follow the Fireteam wherever they go.
To aid in their struggle against the Predator, players have access to a plethora of weaponry and technological aids in this video game. Assorted guns, explosives, and other weapons are available to players for use in battle. Instead, the Predator may use its unique arsenal, which includes a shoulder cannon, wrist blades, and a cloaking device.
- Fast-paced, intense, and thrilling gameplay.
- The game’s visuals are beautiful and immersive.
- Offers an interesting asymmetrical multiplayer experience.
- Variety of weapons and gadgets to choose from.
- There are several maps to explore, adding to the replay value.
- Matchmaking can be slow and unreliable at times.
- Players may have trouble finding other players to join their team.
- The friendly AI can be confusing and difficult to control.
Far Cry Primal
|Platforms||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One|
The first Far Cry game to take place in ancient times, Far Cry Primal, is set in the fictitious continent of Oros in the year 10,000 B.C. The player assumes the character of Takkar, a hunter from the Wenja tribe, in this adventure game. Takkar’s mission is to unite the Wenja and safeguard them from their enemies, the Udam and Izila.
As a tale, Far Cry Primal has a lot going for it, with compelling people and a fresh environment. The player’s role in the plot is to perform tasks and explore the realm of Oros. Players may expect to engage in activities like animal tracking, resource collecting, tool and weapon creation, and tribal warfare.
The fighting system is quite different from anything else out there, putting more of a focus on close-quarters combat and melee weapons than on guns. In order to succeed, players must make strategic use of their surroundings, including the placement of traps and the use of stealth to sneak up on their foes.
Various animals and scenic locations may be found in the game as well. Small and frightened deer may be hunted alongside large and dangerous bears. Forests, mountains, and deserts are all represented. The dynamic weather system makes the game more realistic and immersive.
- Vast and visually stunning open world
- Unique and interesting storyline
- Variety of weapons, tools, and skills to use
- Challenging but rewarding gameplay
- Rich and immersive soundtrack
- Limited number of missions and activities
- Lack of online multiplayer mode
- Combat can become repetitive
- Graphical performance can be subpar on certain hardware configurations
- Some technical issues with the game engine
The Hunter: Call Of The Wild
|Genre||Open World Hunting Simulation|
|Platforms||PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One|
With a concentration on realistic hunting techniques and animal behavior, The Hunter: Call of the Wild immerses the player in an experience of hunting a variety of wild creatures in their natural habitat. Fishing, playing hide-and-seek, and searching for unique things are just some of the other activities available in the game.
The game has a large, open environment with realistic graphics and a high level of detail. Extensive and diverse topography, with trees, plants, and creatures to discover and engage with, characterizes the setting. The game’s day-and-night cycles and variable weather further immerse players.
Small creatures like rabbits and squirrels, as well as larger ones like bears and deer, are available to hunt in the game. Different methods of tracking and hunting are effective for different animals due to their individual personalities. The player is also provided with an arsenal of weapons and equipment to utilize in the game’s pursuit of their prey.
As the player advances through the game, they will be able to improve their arsenal, gear, and hunting prowess. As the player gains skills and experience, they may improve as a hunter.
- Beautiful and realistic open-world environment
- Variety of challenges, from hunting to exploring
- Impressive arsenal of weapons
- Realistic animal behavior
- Limited character customization
- A steep learning curve
- Occasional technical problems
- Lack of multiplayer options
This brings us to the end of our Best PS4 Hunting Games guide. Before you leave, you should consider reading Best Nintendo Switch Games, Best Motorcycle Games On Xbox, and BEST Gacha Games.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍