At CES 2023, Samsung revealed its Galaxy A14 5G smartphone where it added features like multi-day battery and expandable storage. It offered up to two generations of Android OS upgrades as well as up to four years of security updates to the system. Moreover, the smartphone comes with Android 13 at the time of purchase.
Key Features of Galaxy A14 5G are:
- A massively upgraded 13-megapixel front camera and a sleek triple-lens rear camera deliver greater depth to details, colors and subjects in every scene.
- Three bold color options: black, silver, and deep red
- Responsive and adaptive 90Hz display with a wide 6.6-inch screen size and upgraded FHD+ resolution.
- The upgraded processor with 5G capabilities enables apps to render beautifully and run efficiently.
- Durable performance with long-lasting battery on a single charge.
- 128GB of onboard storage, with the option to expand up to 1TB with a microSD card.
- Newly upgraded security and privacy dashboard – a simple, transparent way to see how apps track data and quickly disable unwanted tracking.
- Partnership with Google, including Google Meet integration in messaging and video call capabilities for seamless collaboration.
- The built-in Samsung Health app, for tracking body composition, sleep patterns and exercise regimen, seamlessly syncs with other devices such as the Galaxy Watch5.
Starting today, Samsung has started selling the Galaxy A14. Priced at $199 in the US.